We're going on a bear hunt

DeletedUser

I expect that the game will be look like this now: Poland versus the rest of the world.
Do not judge us from the perspective of some of the posts. Really, we have distance themselves. But Gulio jokes were bad. He said that we MRA - ok. But making fun of someone's manhood - that's an exaggeration. He wanted to upset us and he did it. We couldn't done different, than strip him of the cities. We don't play this game since yesterday. Just as you we have experience from other worlds - Polish worlds. We came here because this world has a good setting. But we knew it might be hard. The language barrier etc.

But it's just a game. Do we survive or not I'm glad that I could play here against great players from all over the world :)

DeletedUser

Agreed completely, I haven't had much to say in this discussion, but I've been reading along and it seems that PL has done a good job in defeating their enemy here, but you have done a terrible job at being a good sport about it,

Agreed with agreed - we will have to work on it.

after reading some of what I've read here I wonder if you guys could even be enjoying the game with defending yourselves from a not-so-funny joke that was hardly even offensive.

Disagree on this one - if the joke was not offensive, why has it been removed?

DeletedUser30111

Disagree on this one - if the joke was not offensive, why has it been removed?
Probably because it was made specifically to offend you, don't get me wrong, it was rude, just if the joke was made at me I wouldn't be bothered by it.

DeletedUser34902

Lets go get the polish. They took a city from chrisawesome. It just got real.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33675

Well, as one of the Poles I must say that it was pleasure to fight with you.
There is no pleace for irony. I think that you did good piece of work to deffend yourself guys.
It wasn't easy to fight with you.

We might be laughing and joking but we have a lot of respect for you :)

DeletedUser30111

Hey, I didn't start it!

So saw some PLII cities lost to SI, will you guys be going on a space hunt next? :p

DeletedUser

Hey, I didn't start it!

So saw some PLII cities lost to SI, will you guys be going on a space hunt next? :p

No. It's time for Christmas. We're making dumplings with sauerkraut and mushrooms, baking cakes, etc.

All the best for Christmas :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

whatever

stats1j.png
i've gotta say, that's an epic stomping and i expected MUCH better from stormcrows! :D

DeletedUser829

we lost 4 of our strongest moments before this started, lost for various reasons, and one of them was the leader. That timing was just bad, and PL's initiation was quite amazing. At first it was pure numbers. 140+ PL's against 35 SC, where PL was already planned for the op. Dodging offense was easy, but lots of people were not online during that time, which was about... 3:00 Am Inno time.

Horus, Kingslayer, Nidhog were gone, and we were in the middle of figuring out what to do with Horus not being there, then this happened. The timing was perfect actually on PL's side.

DeletedUser

Its apparent Pl played this well and took advantage of the situation, which is what good alliances do. I have no doubts about PL's abilities, they are very good. However, by having so many factions they have created quite the hostile environment for themselves. While I am sure there will be disagreement within the ranks of all the Polish Legion's, the benefit they have is they will stick together until they feel like there are no legitimate threats to them, making their pact stronger then normal allys. This world will be interesting to say the least.

DeletedUser21560

Come on ppl, stop crying...

Even if PL is 500 players, you should be happy that theres some competition

Nothing more boring then servers where theres 1 or 2 good alliances, and rest is just cannon fodder...

Scarecrows werent prepared to go to war and most other alliances are not ready either, i believe only 2 alliances beside PL are ready for war - Take a guess on which ones :)

Respect to PL - and lets have fun on this server ;)

DeletedUser3303

im guessing you mean the jugs and SI, all i can say on the PL vs stormcrows topic, is a massive well done, you took out the biggest threat for you ocean at the right time, and i could not have planned it better myself.

DeletedUser

I was lucky enough to be able to bravley abandon my allies and run away from server just before the PL ops against us started. From what I have heard from my SC allies it was a superbly executed and coordinated ops. So a big congrats to the PL players are in order and good luck to the remaining SC players.
This server will be very interresting to watch. Perhaps I will start again in the rim and sim just to watch how the war in the core ends :D