We're going on a bear hunt

DeletedUser33655

This server will be very interresting to watch. Perhaps I will start again in the rim and sim just to watch how the war in the core ends :D

do not speak much English so I can talk here with you

if you are an experienced player soo your own response to it will be interesting if helorus

mapgv.png

Yellow - ( PL1 / PL2 / PL3 )

RED - Space Invaders+Cerberus / Juggernaut+Anarchy / / Damage Inc.+The Stormcrows / HARPOON / Kitten Smashers

Congratulations courage the local noobs for figth withe polish legions
notbad2.png

4444c.jpg

but also i m glad that so many alliances afraid of us

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You play well and you are united but even if your english is not good,your mouth is big.
Yes you are good,yes you took many cities,and yes you went abroad(en servers) to prove yourselves, yes you got your publicity and respect from the others,but when you talk like that you lose it mate(the respect)...
If only your game was like your tongue,then you would EARN the respect ;)
:pro: Cheers.

DeletedUser33512

do not speak much English so I can talk here with you

if you are an experienced player soo your own response to it will be interesting if helorus

mapgv.png

Yellow - ( PL1 / PL2 / PL3 )

RED - Space Invaders+Cerberus / Juggernaut+Anarchy / / Damage Inc.+The Stormcrows / HARPOON / Kitten Smashers

notbad2.png

4444c.jpg

Stop complaining and get on with it.

DeletedUser30111

The silly thing about that post is that you're just assuming the whole world is at war with you, and by assuming you're pretty much assuring it will happen. If I was a leader of any of those alliances and I saw you talking of me as an enemy I'd make sure to make the fist move.

And trust me, no matter how good you guys are and how many alliances you create, you don't want to be against everyone.

DeletedUser3393

umm, i remember similar thing happened to Clockmare on Actium.. they were high and mighty and attacked EVERYONE and made no friends.. and then things were started to bit them in the before some shrewd diplomacy brought them out of the hole.

Now Poles are complaining of the rest of the world being red.. Where they themselves attacked EVERY single alliance with overwhelming numbers in O44/O45 Area without trying to negotiate with any other alliances.

But everyone complaining though... First some of SC players whined about being outnumbered and then Poles have been complaining about being outnumbered.

Lol, and i guess these complaints get sight because they are big alliances.. No one really comes and complains when a 60 member top alliance attacks a 10 member alliance to establish control of the Ocean.
If that is considered part of the game and fair game, then all of you who are whining about being outnumbered are showing your alliance in bad light.

DeletedUser

No one really comes and complains when a 60 member top alliance attacks a 10 member alliance to establish control of the Ocean.
If that is considered part of the game and fair game, then all of you who are whining about being outnumbered are showing your alliance in bad light.

Well said.

DeletedUser

You're right. I don't know why Adi says such things. I don't like when call someone a noob. Each of us was a noob.
Also I don't know what was the intentions of my alliance. I'm in favor of maintaining the neutrality of some alliances.. Fight with all in the long time failure ends. I was in this type of alliance. The result was that many players end the game.. rest had to go on the defensive.

I think Poles are upset these texts about MRA and what Gulio posted. Therefore, this unpleasant exchange of opinions and prejudice ours to you. And Your to us.. :( But we're not that bad ;)

DeletedUser829

No one was saying you are, were, or will be bad Red. My post was a satirical joke meant to poke some fun, but hopefully start an exchange. I did plan for a little skirmish, but not one so well executed, and for that you have my regards. You kept me on my toes, and almost rimmed me, and if it were not because of my allies I would've been.

Ever since Alpha, I've never encountered a PL alliance like yours.

DeletedUser

Poles continue to be impressive, how do you guys have room for D troops with all those O troops

DeletedUser33630

The best weapon in grepo is not the LS nuke and not Manticore nuke even...Diplomacy - the key.

DeletedUser

The best weapon in grepo is not the LS nuke and not Manticore nuke even...Diplomacy - the key.

Of course. We're fighting with the STC for obvious reasons.. Many players from STC went to Damage inc. So automatically war moved on Damage inc. And now all have friends in other alliances.. And now beat us Juggernaut, SI, Cerberus .. etc. :)

But I'm glad that you start appreciate us :) And you have nice players :D