I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
As long as you don't break the rules:

Never gonna give you up,
Never gonna let you die
Never gonna run around and infract you
Never gonna make you cry,
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and ban you

Hi I'm the new mod and this is my terribly awesome introduction.

DeletedUser

I was listening to that song today. Not with those exact words though :p

It was on loop. For 5 hours. And then I come home and see this? Are you trying to kill me?

DeletedUser

A new mod, I do sincerely hope you were better than the past one and the other mod that "plays" this world.

DeletedUser

Thanks you all, I am indeed a good mod :cool:
Also no, I do not play this world. If you want me to conquer you then join calydon :p

DeletedUser

A new mod, I do sincerely hope you were better than the past one and the other mod that "plays" this world.

Found Metal core did more to harm these forums then help. One thing to enforce rules and quite another to squash activity. That being said, bend you're better than that. If you dislike her that much why not join back up and rim her? or are you content to just talk her to death?

DeletedUser

Who says I am not playing anymore, just not under my bend account. I agree about MC though he brought down the hammer alot on people, never ran any potm or fun things like that in the beginning when forum activity was high. I asked him if he was going to even a few times and he said he would, never got around to it though.

At this point it would not be possible to rim her anyway as once you reach a certain amount of cities rimming a player is close to impossible. My geography on the new account is also not close enough to her and not gonna move closer as helping my alliance is more important than destroying the queen of the noobs. On a side note since taking over my new account I have already collected more abp than she has the entire server, no surprise there though.

DeletedUser

Just curious is this skully the same that has been running the ABP whole time in Pella?

DeletedUser

no the skully commenting here has a masive ego and really thinks a lot of himself. unfortunately he cant play the game and is a complete and utter joke. likes to think he know what hes on about but he DOESN'T, he just happens to be on the pay role,