What a frendly game ....not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I've been playing this game for 2 weeks. Stumbled on it by accident and thought I'd give it a try...

So, in 2 weeks, I'm gotten THREE totally hostile aggressive messages from people I've never met ...

and been attacked three times by someone I don't even know.

Apparently, hostility and aggression are all that are valued here ... and I am neither hostile or aggressive

Consider this my first and last post on this forum. All you aggressive, nasty folks can keep your game and beat up each other as much as you like. As soon as I figure out how, I'll be deleting this account while you all deal with your raging hormones.

Bah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser6983

Grepolis is an aggressive war game based in the ancient greek/roman times. The goal is to attack and conquer, build alliances and friendships. But you can lose a years worth of time in just a few days D:

DeletedUser18132

I've been playing this game for 2 weeks. Stumbled on it by accident and thought I'd give it a try...

So, in 2 weeks, I'm gotten THREE totally hostile aggressive messages from people I've never met ...

Apparently, hostility and aggression are all that are valued here ... and I am neither hostile or aggressive

Consider this my first and last post on this forum. All you aggressive, nasty folks can keep your game and beat up each other as much as you like. As soon as I figure out how, I'll be deleting this account while you all deal with your raging hormones.

If you don't like war, play Farmville...:rolleyes:

DeletedUser6029

or Forge of Empires...
Which IS an innogame that is probably more to your speed.....

and no I was not being nasty, I am giving you honest advise.

you have the test server, the english speaking server, and I personally am partial to the US server....

DeletedUser5554

Awww you got attacked? Well I would give you a cookie and make you fell better...But the rim is soooooooooooooo far away :/

And Someone talked to you negatively? Clearly you never played Runescape. :p

DeletedUser

Awww you got attacked? Well I would give you a cookie and make you fell better...But the rim is soooooooooooooo far away :/

And Someone talked to you negatively? Clearly you never played Runescape. :p

Runescape?

dwight-schrute-meme-generator-false-giving-up-means-you-are-weak-d41d8c.jpg

DeletedUser12667

I say I have to somewhat agree bud. Though you wont see me agreeing with you on the current ways on the forum where being cival is a thing that seems to be a memory, as you say you are deleting your acct:/

DeletedUser

This thread is not going anywhere, as the OP is quitting. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.