What a shame

• Thread starter DeletedUser24785
  • Start date

DeletedUser24785

Was looking forward to this world, but hey, thanks MisterJack for saving us from wasteing time and effort even trying to give you the fight you said The Syndicate crave.
Not only pre-made, spending stupid amounts of money on gold , but now even planting spies.
Really, i mean c'mon, where is the satisfaction of winning a world like that. Enjoy the years here to reach WW , you'll be the only alliance here to play it out. At least you've reminded me why i stopped playing this game , shame on you.Alliances like yours are killing what was once a game fun to play.:pro: well was once.

DeletedUser24785

What are your thoughts on the world?
Quote Originally Posted by Chilluminati
It's still very early in the world, 9 hours maybe? But from my point of view it looks like this world has all the factors needed to become one of the final really interesting grepolis worlds. We got very decent settings, with speed 1 not being opened for about 8 months. All we need know is as many players and strong teams to join it. I expect and hope to see some strong premades rise up around the rim in the next few days or weeks. I look forward to that.

....................................................................................................................................................................................
I look forward to cheating and buying our victory ,he means.

DeletedUser

It's a war game :p I don't like spies and I certainly wouldn't use one myself, but unfortunately it's a war game and alliances have to defend against spies. Not putting plans in open forums, hiding the troops you send on attacks, and so forth. What information did the spy gather? (Not specifically, but a general idea)

DeletedUser24785

Nothing of use what so ever, but whats the point of playing . They probably have 1 in every alliance

DeletedUser22517

When you try to recruit ever player in the world that usually happens, you end up with spies.

World war 2 was won bu spy so why not here and for your info our spies in each alliance are active members and they usually get to the councils without any problem

DeletedUser29916

What are your thoughts on the world?
Quote Originally Posted by Chilluminati
It's still very early in the world, 9 hours maybe? But from my point of view it looks like this world has all the factors needed to become one of the final really interesting grepolis worlds. We got very decent settings, with speed 1 not being opened for about 8 months. All we need know is as many players and strong teams to join it. I expect and hope to see some strong premades rise up around the rim in the next few days or weeks. I look forward to that.

....................................................................................................................................................................................
I look forward to cheating and buying our victory ,he means.

I have lead an alliance wich had spies in it, trust me I don't like them same as you. Please don't tell me what I mean unless I've actually said it. Seems you are giving up easy if MisterJack has gotten in your head this easy. Maybe you should pm FrostYeti, he can learn you how to cope with Jack, but not really.

Either way this if you read what I said in the interview you should trust me when I say it. I am here for a good fight and I'm not going to be bothered tracking down every alliance from day 1 lol. I have no time for this kind of shenanigans but I agree with Mungus they are part of the game. Hence we do OPs the way we do, not going to give you pointers but you'll find out when the time comes.. unless you've ran off before that just by the thought of Jack spying on you.

And here I was thinking you looked like a very capable leader. Trust me I know what it takes to be a founder and have to deal with the daily , enemies spying on you, attacking you personally with PnPs and being OPed by the best team in that world having 30 cities revolted when only owning 31... Seems I was mistaking eh?

DeletedUser

I agree spies are in the game some people do it for fun some people genuinely like playing that role. Important attribute in this game is learning who you can trust :) I agree with chill though you can op round them quite easily.

DeletedUser23413

What? Lol, Jack likes to troll. He is better than OldMex in that. But when it comes to fight he is top notch. He singlehandedly took out a top 6 alliance in Sinope :)

DeletedUser41868

Was looking forward to this world, but hey, thanks MisterJack for saving us from wasteing time and effort even trying to give you the fight you said The Syndicate crave.
Not only pre-made, spending stupid amounts of money on gold , but now even planting spies.
Really, i mean c'mon, where is the satisfaction of winning a world like that. Enjoy the years here to reach WW , you'll be the only alliance here to play it out. At least you've reminded me why i stopped playing this game , shame on you.Alliances like yours are killing what was once a game fun to play.:pro: well was once.

Dude,

You might have thought that came off all justifiably self-righteous and sanctimonious... but it really just looks like you doing this:

Seriously, you sure showed MisterJack, for supposedly having a spy. Gonna take your little ball and go home, that will show the evil TS. Mungus is right though... MRA's should quit being MRA's. Any spy you have is because you let everyone in. Besides, you were nothing but fish food anyway. I suppose we should be sad that we do not get the chance to gobble you up - but another fish will take your spot.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow, you guys are starting early in this world aren't you,

-Lunamist

Still love you guys though

DeletedUser38400

Ive played against The syndicate players in Sinope, they are really good and active players, but they are playing dirty , with many spies and they will troll this forum as much as they can

DeletedUser23413

Lol, in Sinope the first alliance posted their enemy's forum posts and MM was Coming Soon (Praehelios or Erik posted a MM of TUS)
Again, the most active trollers in the ext forum were Erik, Prae, ... with their propaganda against TUS

And at the end, we are the ones to blame with dirty play. We don't care. Deal with it whether true or false :D

DeletedUser39822

I would like to second what Leo said and state that we were forced to fight fire with fire. They were posting our PM's in the externals at the same time they were saying they play an "honorable" game. Such hypocrisy and we answered in kind. Anyways, this is not Sinope and it is time to move forward and create new fun.....or drama if that is your thing.

Last edited by a moderator: