What Alliance do you think will last longest?

What Alliance do you think will last longest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser27700

Which Alliance do you think will last the longest?

We have a list of 5 Alliances That got nominated.

Credit goes to Kyleli

Rules and stuff;
This is a public vote, so people can see who you voted for.
It will be open for 7 days, starting when I posted this.
Try to vote based on ingame performance, not forum rep please.

And I need to know who to pay, so I need a list of founders

Enjoy!

DeletedUser23516

Calaveras should not be up here. Ranked 21st, their average is under half of the rest. Lowest ABP of the group (17th) and 20th BP overall. Lowest number of conquests (42) and over half of those didn't have an alliance.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
To be honest finger, here isn't voting for Top 12 alliance or so, which you judge by PTS. Read the question and after that start whining. And vote for your mighty NF. Also even with PTS we aren't last + about conquests difference is that we have lost 0 cities, unlike all others in the list. Only thing I agree with your is average PTS.

Last edited:

DeletedUser25746

I went dark of day, hopefully the rampage they have been on in last week or so doesn't burn them out. Calaveras crumbles like a cookie if any pressure is applied is my bet. But probably pacted with everything good around anyway.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
I want to say that you have bad imagination about us Crazy and also about pacts, we have only 1 pact and we are the ones who hate having pact with all strong alliances around.

DeletedUser18740

Also even with PTS we aren't last + about conquests difference is that we have lost 0 cities, unlike all others in the list. Only thing I agree with your is average PTS.

Dark of Day haven't lost any cities. So from your argument we must be the best choice ;)

DeletedUser25787

13th legion launched an op against nightfall and took lots of cities and even drew sme players out of night fall

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Dark of Day haven't lost any cities. So from your argument we must be the best choice ;)

I didn't mean your alliance, that was just answer on Finger's reply.

Also to be honest everything depends on alliance's location. Most of you are located in the are where most active alliances and players are settled, surely there is easier to get stronger and gain more BP, also on other hand there is a bit harder to survive, but whatever. Most of you are comparing to each other alliances which mustn't be compared.

DeletedUser

Haha pretty obvious here that this was fixed as calaveras are leading the vote when they haven't even been present in the game, commanding a very low average or status..

Can't say for certain who will last the longest, I've seen leading alliances crumble and dismantled.. With no doubt NF will get a run for their money, Idalium's winner isn't certain by a long shot...

DeletedUser25746

Looks like even on a vote rigging they got less than 1/4 participation. Must be interesting on coordinating attacks.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
That's funny when people judge IG co-operation by forum votings. And if you do so, firstly look at others, that means that we are more co-operative. Too funny.

DeletedUser

I am one of the founders of the 13th legion, but being unbiased

I voted Bombs Away, mainly due to there alliance size, more managable, presumably less arguments

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3926

As the founder of Dark of Day and in the spirit of being unbiased I voted for Bombs Away. These guys are small, compact, well organised and very aggressive.

DeletedUser

I got down repped for my post by someone??

is there a way to see who down repped you?

DeletedUser

Judging by the current results of the poll, the forum at large doesn't have much credibility.

Calavaras may be at the top of ocean 63, but that's about as significant as being king of the retards.

Night Fall is the top dog, although they have plenty of enemies (Idalium Federation just took a NF city).

The 13th Legion is legit, but they have a serious Night Fall problem.

Bombs Away has some hard hitters, but they are very small (10 players), and spread across the entire length of their ocean.

Dark of Day is pretty much Bombs Away on steroids.

I can only reasonably vote for Night Fall or Dark of Day, and I vote Dark of Day.

DeletedUser25746

As king of the mentally handicapped I am out raged you would lump me with Calaveras

DeletedUser33297

Kinda funny how nearly everybody who voted on Calaveras is in that alliance. Well, at least it shows they have trust in their own alliance, and are most likely loyal. But not sure why they're in this poll, since on all rankings they're the lowest.

I myself voted on Bombs away, since I like this alliance the most. They're small and aggresisve, which is what I like to see. And I think they can stay together for quite a while.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Why you are surprised if my members will vote for my alliance?

Night Fall - 5 votes (3 own members)
13th Legion - 7 votes (5 own members)
Dark of Day - 9 votes (4 own members)
BOMBS AWAY - 4 votes (1 own member)
Calaveras - 14 votes (11 own members)

If you check nearly for all alliances voted their own members (if we don't count Dark of Day and BOMBS AWAY), so it's not surprise to see that our guys are voting for us.

And answer on second question - maybe we are here because this isn't contest of comparing our rankings.

I see loads of people start hating on us just because of our votes. I'm 100% sure that no one would say anything good or bad about us if we haven't had so much votes. Whatever haters gonna hate. I'm always happy to see everyone's opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.