What Alliance do you think will last longest?

What Alliance do you think will last longest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser11886

I think bombs away will stay for a long time, aslong as they don't provoke anyone very large and active or do anything stupid like attacking the core of nightfall xD

DeletedUser33297

Well, I don't think I said I was surprised. So not sure where you got that from.I was just pointing out that it's just a poll that shows which alliance has the most members voting on polls like this, and the result actually shows nothing but that. And why I think that Calaveras shouldn't be in this list is because they are totally different to the other alliances and you can't compare them well. All the alliances have a high average points, and are aggressive. I don't think you can say that about Calaveras.

DeletedUser25746

As this is a who will last the longest I will say high average ussually means some really big players. In my experience these players are not known for their staying til the end.

As I see it:
Night Fall: I see them lasting to the end but as best players leave I see this slowly becoming sim to stay on top. Before you all get up in arms about that statement, I have seen this happen a bunch with winners

13th Legion: Dont know much about them. Can not really comment

Dark of Day: Really like them. From the looks of stats they are cranking out attacks. Can they keep egos in check and interested?

Bombs Away: Big fan. Really low numbers though. I see too many different possibilities for them to venture a guess.

Calaveras: I have been mean to them. I just dont see them making an impact on this world on their own. Due to that I just dont care if they last the longest.

DeletedUser27700

Guys, let me remind you that I asked for nominations for several days before I started this.
Kyleli finally gave some, and I went with it. I checked the rankings before starting this, and I feel like its a good mix of alliances.
The vote is not about who would win in a war, or who has the most points, it is about who will be around the longest. For example, good leadership, dedicated players etc.

I would have preferred that everyone didn't vote for their own alliance, but its part of the deal. Any of you can do the same.

DeletedUser

i went with Dark of Day, but it was between them, Bombs Away and 13th. i'm not too sure about the whole Ravenclaw/13th merger, I'm still waiting to see if that tree bears fruit. Bombs Away are small and wicked lethal, great combination, but when push comes to shove, there just aren't enough members to hold off a massive attack and they will fall. Dark of Day have the perfect mix of numbers, aggression and staying power. I don't see them changing that formula anytime soon. Dark of Day are capable of the talk, but mainly they let their walk do the talking. gotta admire brute strength and smart growth, very rare to see both in one package. kudos to those dudes, earned my vote.

DeletedUser

It doesn't matter who lasts the longest as you cannot win based on staying late in to the server.

DeletedUser11886

Agreed. Anyways, who cares if Calaveras members voted for themselves? Afterall, its Opinions. Its their opinion if they think they will last the longest!

DeletedUser11886

Wait, are you the guy that went ghost near me, and I ended up taking your city? :c The city name was 'glueteus maximus'

DeletedUser27700

The vote is over and Calaveras is your choice.

Grandaizer is the winner, congratulations!

Hope you enjoyed it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.