What alliance would you love to be the leader of and why?

DeletedUser

For me is the Hive they still have a good group of guys and lots of cities in 045 just looks like the leadership don't know what there doing and im a good planner i believe i can change them around. i think if someone like Commander Roky , scotty or IceBlade would lead them they could be great again and that where my ? comes in What alliance would you love to be the leader of and why?

DeletedUser

The one i`m helping to run now, the only one the really matters ;) EVO

DeletedUser

The hive had a great leader,tim.i don't konw why but he gone inactive and the alliance started to fall.

I respect him.

DeletedUser

Tim went inactive cos he gave ladyjane leader rights he let her destroy the alliance.. dunno if that makes a great leader tbh.. though he seems nice enough

DeletedUser

I'd choose any of the Brotherhoods...

Then I'd crush those little ingrates under my iron heeled boots. I'd whip them into shape... I'd whip them good.

And when they are finally the well-organized, disciplined fighting machine they were meant to be.... I'd unleash hell's rampaging fury upon the islands of Iota... sweeping away all resistance... no mercy... no quarter... no pacts.

Just death. Death upon the waves.

The oceans of Iota shall run red with the blood and spilled cocktail sauce of our collective enemies... on and on the slaughter will run...

And finally... the black wind of the brotherhood shall snuff out the very stars... and the sun and the moon themselves shall die.

and under the darkness of that final night at the end of the world, I'll cast my gaze upon the dead seas and the withered land... and think... "Where the hell did I park my car?"

DeletedUser

I'd chose TDC. I've always wanted to know what it felt like to be inadequate.. so may as well be the leader of the failures if your gonna be one at all :)

DeletedUser

I'd chose TDC. I've always wanted to know what it felt like to be inadequate.. so may as well be the leader of the failures if your gonna be one at all :)

LOL i was in TDC once upon a time... it kinda like this..

images

DeletedUser

I'd choose any of the Brotherhoods...

Then I'd crush those little ingrates under my iron heeled boots. I'd whip them into shape... I'd whip them good.

And when they are finally the well-organized, disciplined fighting machine they were meant to be.... I'd unleash hell's rampaging fury upon the islands of Iota... sweeping away all resistance... no mercy... no quarter... no pacts.

Just death. Death upon the waves.

The oceans of Iota shall run red with the blood and spilled cocktail sauce of our collective enemies... on and on the slaughter will run...

And finally... the black wind of the brotherhood shall snuff out the very stars... and the sun and the moon themselves shall die.

and under the darkness of that final night at the end of the world, I'll cast my gaze upon the dead seas and the withered land... and think... "Where the hell did I park my car?"

Can I be in your Alliance? I'm totally down for spilling the blood of my enemies into the sea. Can I? Huh? Can I?

OH...and, ah...I borrowed your car. Sorry.

DeletedUser

::Munches On his popcorn again while watching the excrement of dialect spewing forth propaganda due to their insecurities:: :: Points at Herb & Constanza::

Man this is highly entertaining! Please, continue your diatribe of dribble... Its making my work day pass by that much quicker. ::Smirks::

P.s. @ Jenna, "Ooooo, Oooo! I wanna borrow it next! Puh-Retty Puh-Lease!?" ::Winks at you playfully::

DeletedUser

::Munches On his popcorn again::

Whats with you and freakin' popcorn?

Bonus points if you can guess what movie thats really from..

hint:
its sandwiches not popcorn... and freakin' is not the right word either

DeletedUser

Please stay on topic, i would hate to close such a fun thread.

DeletedUser

YEA HERB. ::Sticks tongue out At you & Hides behind Sapphire::

This is indeed a fun thread, "Respect Her Aaah-Thor-ITAY!"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can I be in your Alliance? I'm totally down for spilling the blood of my enemies into the sea. Can I? Huh? Can I?

OH...and, ah...I borrowed your car. Sorry.

"Oh no more yanky my.... The Donga need food."

One of the best movies of the 80s!!!!

You.... Long Duck Jennesis Dong... are more than welcome... you can either lead the HNL - Horrific Nightmare Legion... or the I-DoubleA - Insane Anarchy Armada. Your choice.

The point is, there are fantastic career opportunities available for good people willing to dedicate themselves to the end of the world.

So join Rooster's "Brotherhood of Armageddon Down" B.A.D.

See the world... then destroy it.

:pro: so stop acting like a little girl... unless you are a little girl... then never mind.

DeletedUser

Got to say that( B.O.A) Brotherhood of Armageddon is a cool name

DeletedUser

I'd probably like to leader of the Dirty Dozen if I wasn't Evo.. they are great players and alway friendly to chat to :)

Also from the old days black fleet, they lost their war in the end, but they put up great fight and I like that in an alliance :)

DeletedUser

defiantly TDC-THE DEATH CRUSADERS, as they have great teamwork and have a laugh,