What Annoys you

DeletedUser27346

What annoys you about other players, NO NAMES

It annoys me when a player goes after a city and doesnt post a colony ship arrival time, or even and estimate then i send clearing attacks for them and they send their ship to arrive before my clearing :supermad:

DeletedUser20415

Goldies is the kind of players that annoys me, even more annoying the turtle, coz using their gold, they can change facts u never though it would change

DeletedUser

Those players that get rimmed and send 24-36 hr attacks at you ,only turning out to be small ls 25-50 ls attacks.That is just being really annoying lol

DeletedUser27346

Players in your alliance that only get on 4 times a day and expect you to cover for their inactivity

DeletedUser15705

Those players that get rimmed and send 24-36 hr attacks at you ,only turning out to be small ls 25-50 ls attacks.That is just being really annoying lol

couldn't agree more to you :D

DeletedUser27700

Ooo, that one bugs me :supermad:
Had that happen to me once, I had been picking on some noob for a few days, gave him a 24 hour break, and finally got a return attack. I fill out defense format, get all set to snipe the attacks and such, to find out its was 3 waves of 2 Hydras :Angry:

DeletedUser32498

The moral of the story. Noobs are unpredictable. Assume stupid small long range attacks.

DeletedUser22252

Innogames annoys me with their stupid phone app....that attack alarm ruined everything!
ppl have their phones attached to their as..s :Angry:

DeletedUser15947

It's gone back to, You having to click the cross button 2/4 time's for it to change, all My World's.