What are the ' Character Limits' of In-game Forum

DeletedUser25660

Hi All,

I have tried in the notes, accidentally putting 500 "[" characters and it won't display (making table for recipes last halloween).

What is the character limit (for other characters) for a single post besides the 500 limit for bracket?

Also, What is the Tab Limit of In-game Forum in Grepolis? Can I have 100 tabs? If I do not want to delete posts and instead create a tab named 'Archives', can it hold 1000 posts?

Thanks!

DeletedUser

Have never tried pushing the limit on this, I'll ask/check around and get back to you when I have an answer.

DeletedUser19042

Hi All,

I have tried in the notes, accidentally putting 500 "[" characters and it won't display (making table for recipes last halloween).

What is the character limit (for other characters) for a single post besides the 500 limit for bracket?

Also, What is the Tab Limit of In-game Forum in Grepolis? Can I have 100 tabs? If I do not want to delete posts and instead create a tab named 'Archives', can it hold 1000 posts?

Thanks!

You can have as many tabs as you want, and you can create an archive that contains 1000 posts. Though I'd suggest against doing that as that won't help you, but only trouble you. As it will be quite messy.

The character limit can easily be resolved by separating your post into different posts. For example:
If you have a large post of 500 characters, which can't be posted (I don't know the exact number) then you can seperate this into 2 times 250 characters by just putting the second part in a reply on that thread. This solves the problem. :)

Hope this helped,
J

PS; I just saw you meant in 'Notes'.
Well for a non premium user the max amount of characters is 500 I think. No way you can get around it. (Except for buying premium, and then you'll get unlimited amount of characters)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25660

Thank you Jorisva1. ! :D

As for the 500 char limit... I believe it applies to premium users as well, as I am getting this warning - - and I am a premium user. :)

DeletedUser19042

Thank you Jorisva1. ! :D

As for the 500 char limit... I believe it applies to premium users as well, as I am getting this warning - - and I am a premium user. :)

Oh really?

In notes? Or on the forum?
Because on the forum, yes we all have the same character limit. But in the notes, premium users have a bigger limit. Or should have. :D

DeletedUser25660

Yes, in Notes.

33mxswi.png

But I think it only applies for the "[" character. I'm sure there are more than 500 alpha-numeric characters there in my notes.