What battle would you like to see?

DeletedUser

Yeah I still own, even when I'm not playing I'm rated better than Alpha lol..

DeletedUser18993

The GE coalition is rather massive, but BS is beast. BS takes this one in my book.

DF vs Alpha

DeletedUser

DF vs Alpha, based off of statistics Alpha has the edge. Off of intuition, I wold say that DF has the killer instinct neccessary for survival. I would have to say that it would be a draw. They are both too close on stats and alliance activity to be considered one sided. BUt if I have to choose a winner, it would have to go to DF just off of what I have seen from them. I have yet to see Alpha ops, but they are not up there for nothing.

GS vs GE

DeletedUser

I say GS would win that one, although GE are my allies.
GS are very good players who cooperate very very well.
Without help from BS I don't know if GE would stand against GS, but we might get surprised once it happens..

EDIT: DF vs. GS

DeletedUser

That's an odd paring, and a tough one to call cb.

I think TU & GE have better location, but for the win I would have to go with BS & Alpha. Though I think that every day the balance changes a little more in TU favor. TU is expanding in a much better direction to help them face BS in the future, if that so arises, whereas BS's expansion is moving away, still a strong core, but in the future, if this did happen, their new cities to the West will be utterly useless.

DeletedUser

Red its surprising that you think it would be a good idea if BS stop conquering in your direction :D

Team A: TU, GE, Alpha, DFW, GS, TA

vs

Team B: BS, DF, D3ATH, GES, SG, GEW.

DeletedUser

Looking at the map, in this war GS would be surrounded and would not fair well. DFW would also be left with 2 fronts to fight (D3ATH and DF) Greek Empire would be in a mess with no real front line with GEW, GES and SG, they also share many islands in 54 with BS.
But it would come down to the 2 main fronts. BlackSea vs TU and DF vs Alpha. DF vs Alpha would be very close. Black Sea vs TU I'm not sure what would happen here, but I know it would be ugly.
Overall I would give a slight advantage to Team B.

GS vs Alpha (forget that they are oceans away, assume they are close)

DeletedUser

GS, Alpha is losing cities and top players every day.
They even lost ocean 56 wi thout doing much damage, so I don't think they would stand against a veteran alliance like GS.

TAU,TU vs Greek alliances

DeletedUser

Red its surprising that you think it would be a good idea if BS stop conquering in your direction :D

Based on the hypothetical situation put forward, of course. For BS to ever consider fighting TU, the more they expand to the West, the worse their chances are of winning said hypothetical situation ;) Outside of that situation, obviously they are going to expand west, and south and north... gotta go somewhere :D

TAU & TU vs Greek Alliances...?

I would have to go with TU... even without TAU, I think TU vs all 3 GE's, TU would still come out on top.

D3ATH vs GES & GEW

DeletedUser

Hmm hard one, both a simcity alliance.
I think the top players would only attack and take cities from one another, but they would both disband at the end and the top players from both alliances would merge into a new Brotherhood.

Defiled Forest, vs GS

1st prediction that came to past! good job W*arms.

DeletedUser

Cept they didn't fight each other... they just sat around, doing nothing. GS attacked a couple of their players cause we needed to secure an area, and they weren't using the cities anyways... then they both disbanded...lol. Close though.

DeletedUser

As tempting as I want to answer this I will let someone else do this.

DeletedUser

I would say Bloodred26.

First off this is all hypothetical, and I personally haven't had the chance to attack or receive an attack from bod, so all my post are nothing more than opinions and all based on stats. The accuracy of said turn outs are all based entirely on opinions. Preferably one would not want to predict a result when one is part of the deliberation but being that no one has posted or possibly mere boredom I decided to go ahead and create somewhat of an informative post.

Right now the state i am in I would go with Sab on this one too. But i would agree with Bcae over there that i am capable of holding out and stopping Cship. But then this 1 on 1 would purely depend on number of cities or if incase the number of cities are almost equal then it comes down to experience and style of play. Sab if i were to go 1 on 1 it would be a good and interesting match for sure :)

DeletedUser

GE (SW) v.s. BS :eek: would be my fight I would like to see. I would love to see who would win without any outside support.

DeletedUser

I would put my money on BS hands down... Who is GE anyway??? lol

DeletedUser

Greek Empire and its many branches v.s. Black sea.
Now who would win?

DeletedUser

still I would go with BS, I have still to see what GE can do.

GE vs TU

DeletedUser17564

TU would win with ease, The Throne vs Little Brother

(100th post, yay!!!)