What battle would you like to see?

DeletedUser

All vs the new "The Unit", not because I want them not to survive, More because I don't want this world to end. Hope that makes sense to you all.

DeletedUser

I say The Unit, the only new enemy will be GE and they can't possibly make a difference.

GE vs The Argonauts.

DeletedUser

I don't know, the Unit is good, but now that they are down to just 60 players, if the entire rest of the world hit them, there could be that chance, I mean everyone attacking them at the same time.

DeletedUser

Black Sea = Best Defenders
The Unit = Best Attackers

Evolution = Black Sea + The Unit = Best Defenders + Best Attackers = Invincible.

We believe in Newton's Laws

First Law: The velocity of a attacks remains constant unless the city is conquered by external force (Us).

Second Law:The acceleration a of attacks is parallel and directly proportional to the defenses in the city.

Third Law: Every attacks against us has an equal and opposite counter attack.

End Result: All your Cities Belongs to us :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The reason I think Evolution will win is because we took the most active and strongest players from the strongest alliances in Omicron and put them into a totally new alliance, ready to conquer everything.
GE are an MRA, and they can't possibly be ready to make a difference against Evo, and GS are the only real alliance we have to keep our eyes on.
But with the old BS players on their front, and the coordination between the alliances really improving as we speak, I don't think we have to fear GS.
Alpha is no threat at all, and I can't wait untill we meet DF and what will be left of Alpha when we do.

DeletedUser

DF had already been fighting BS though, D3ATH is the one I'm waiting to see make a move, so far they have been rather quiet.