What can I do?

DeletedUser18843

So Im a new player of this game, and once the 7 day protection was up this guy on my island immedieatly started hammering me, he has being doing so ever since and I am totally unable to grow at all, its like he never turns the game off, i get attacked at, at day, I do my best to spend my resources and to hide my soldiers, but he just continously attacks and attacks me.

Im on 055 and my game name is the same as the forum name, but Im just wondering to the experience players, how do I beat this guy, my alliance wont help and it cant be fair that im hit 6 times a day since my BP ended, its just impossible.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Regards
Fat-P

DeletedUser17045

Your alliance is not a real good alliance if they don't help. I suggest you start looking for a new one.

Perhaps, as a new player you should quit and start on the rim.

Anyway, is your name even allowed?

DeletedUser18843

Your alliance is not a real good alliance if they don't help. I suggest you start looking for a new one.

the rim?

DeletedUser

So Im a new player of this game, and once the 7 day protection was up this guy on my island immedieatly started hammering me, he has being doing so ever since and I am totally unable to grow at all, its like he never turns the game off, i get attacked at, at day, I do my best to spend my resources and to hide my soldiers, but he just continously attacks and attacks me.

Im on 055 and my game name is the same as the forum name, but Im just wondering to the experience players, how do I beat this guy, my alliance wont help and it cant be fair that im hit 6 times a day since my BP ended, its just impossible.

Regards
Fat-P

You didn't mention militia in your post, if you are as you say spending your resources and activating your militia it simply becomes non profitable for a person to attack you (You can enlist militia on the farm overview which is opened by clicking on your farm in the city overview.)

In 1.26 what you do in this situation is build units and build units till you can fight back. But, what's the point he's already got more farms than you and he hasn't been hampered in his production if you kill his units it isn't going to matter and if he's as active as you say then he'll just dodge anyway.

Most people won't have conquering for long after 7 days so you don't really need units if you're army gets wiped out personally I barely conquer half my farms before taking a new city.

It's a bit of a tough situation, as I said if you really were spending your resources properly he would eventually stop attacking you (nobody likes to constantly lose troops on militia for naught) just concentrate on doing whatever you want to do and don't needlessly lose units.

And yes your alliance is trash, but you're obviously not going to get in a good alliance given your lack of experience and the 30 member cap.

DeletedUser18843

You didn't mention militia in your post, if you are as you say spending your resources and activating your militia it simply becomes non profitable for a person to attack you (You can enlist militia on the farm overview which is opened by clicking on your farm in the city overview.)

In 1.26 what you do in this situation is build units and build units till you can fight back. But, what's the point he's already got more farms than you and he hasn't been hampered in his production if you kill his units it isn't going to matter and if he's as active as you say then he'll just dodge anyway.

Most people won't have conquering for long after 7 days so you don't really need units if you're army gets wiped out personally I barely conquer half my farms before taking a new city.

It's a bit of a tough situation, as I said if you really were spending your resources properly he would eventually stop attacking you (nobody likes to constantly lose troops on militia for naught) just concentrate on doing whatever you want to do and don't needlessly lose units.

And yes your alliance is trash, but you're obviously not going to get in a good alliance given your lack of experience and the 30 member cap.

Thanks for the advice, so I was thinking I focus on just upping he warehouse until the minumum secure exceeds my max production, then he gets nothing. I will also no enlist militia.

I was in an alliance called "The Theraputic Alliance" but they booted me once I was being attacked as they are, in my opinion cowards. I am now in an alliance with some more helpful, but his guy DCLT who is attacking me has almos 3000 points, I have 1760 and I am now in a deal with another nearby member with 2400 points to team up on him, any advice on strategies that we should deploy?

DeletedUser

i would of thought on the boarded line but it not spelt right which may be why

DeletedUser

Hiya FatP.

This is RMD.

If you need any help feel free to hit me up in the forum. I am here most of the time. I had to quit playing Phi as I had another server I was focusing on..Different name of course..lol

Anyways.. Give me a holler.

DeletedUser18843

Hiya FatP.

This is RMD.

If you need any help feel free to hit me up in the forum. I am here most of the time. I had to quit playing Phi as I had another server I was focusing on..Different name of course..lol

Anyways.. Give me a holler.

Ok mate, thanks alot.

DeletedUser

what i would do is id wait and try to do the best i can where im at and when a new world comes out if your still playing then take what you lernt there and start anew on the next world :D

DeletedUser

Regards
Fat-P

hmmmmm why are you asking for an invite if youre a refugee?

DeletedUser18843

what i would do is id wait and try to do the best i can where im at and when a new world comes out if your still playing then take what you lernt there and start anew on the next world :D

Thanks alot for the advice mate, is their any planned new worlds soon?

DeletedUser

You never answered cheezeheads question. I have the same question. Is your name allowed?

DeletedUser

Thanks alot for the advice mate, is their any planned new worlds soon?

Im not intirely sure when the next one will open if they keep witht the trend theve been making it should come out next month at some point :D