What Can I Say >.>

DeletedUser

So What Does A Bored Grepo Vet Do When Approached by A Upset Noob...
Get Him To Disband His Alliance Of Course! :eek:

Zep Alot Dragon Demons or Whatever Former O.62 Dominators... Well Just Read bottom To Top....

Dragon Demons Leader = Bazaboi
bazaboi today at 2:15 AM
Ok no problem :p

caspertricks today at 2:15 AM
yup, just doing a quick check, I saw the disband, checking your rep real fast with a few good friends of mine, wont take but a minute.

bazaboi
today at 2:14 AM
everything ok ?

bazaboi today at 2:10 AM
ok

caspertricks today at 2:10 AM
let me check

bazaboi
today at 2:10 AM
Done

bazaboi today at 2:06 AM
OK no problem, one last mass mail and i will dispand

caspertricks today at 2:06 AM
yea thats the thing we dont want any loose weight running around, so will all merges which this is technically we require disband before we send invites. Its always been our policy.

bazaboi today at 2:05 AM
If i dispand now will i have invite now? and could i hand the alliance over to someone ?

bazaboi today at 1:44 AM
I do not have much of a rep here, my main world was Xi until i just got perm banned last week, I had 20city's and was rank 3rd in world for BP, well expeienced in the game and great stategic player. My alliance here is just not active enough for me, i do not have any ties here and if i were to join you guys, would there be a problem with me driving thrace out of O62 ?

caspertricks today at 1:39 AM
id have to look through, see your ties, check your rep all that good stuff. Maybe

bazaboi
today at 1:38 AM
Would you be interested in having myself and my most active players ?

P.S. :pro:

DeletedUser

Kinda boring not hard... I wish I got messages like that more often.

DeletedUser

Yea I Agree it Was Way Too Easy, Wish He Would Of Put Up A Bit More Of A Challenge. I Mean At Least It Took Three Days, When I Got "The Immortals" To Disband Before They Reformed Into "Armageddon".

Ohhh well his New Alliance Will Be Named Hell Raisers It Seems, Keep an Eye Out For This Up and Coming Epic Group. Lolz

P.S. :pro:

DeletedUser

He gave a ally some trouble, and then went into the 13th. Where he was rather quickly kicked out. I seem to recall seeing a mail saying he was demanding leaders rights on the first day in their...

DeletedUser

Bet you he is now really paranoid because of you caspertricks. You should be ashamed. *Tut's deeply* Lol, Joking! I can't believe he fell for it!
How long did it take him to figure out?