What can we do?

DeletedUser

Our allies, Worlds finest, have fallen under repeated attacks by the Warlords alliances, a group of very powerful alliances banded together. They outnumber us, have many, many, many more points than us, and more troops(obviously). What can my alliance do? They are our allies, so we must protect each other, but the situation seems hopeless. There is no way that we can fight them off, even though our alliance is a stronghold in Ocean 74. Many of their cities have already fallen to enemy troops, and many more will undoubtedly fall soon. The exact numbers of lost cities is unsure, since they have not told us all of the attacked cities.
But anyways, my point is that how can a large group of moderately small alliances fight off the largest and most powerful group of Omega alliances known?

DeletedUser22179

The answer is to turn on worlds finest and take their cites while they are preoccupied with Warlords. Use them to grow and when they have been drained you join a sister alliance of Warlords Elite. If the situation was slightly different I would try to get the help of a bigger alliance by either tricking them into a war or begging an alliance such as BH or BDT but since BH is on the other side of the world and BDT are allied with Warlords The answer is the first option.

DeletedUser

Grepolis heavily favors defense, and this is a morale world so your advantages are more than you think.

Don't give up hope!