What Did Kill This Server

Venomm

Hipparchus
I am wondering what did killed this server ?

is it SUGLO and Valhalla mass hugging and mass recruiting ?

is it because bot use ?

is it just lack of skillful players ?

Is it because people afraid to big alliance then ghost or vm?

or is it something else ?

Last edited:

Rurick

Chiliarch
Bot usage. When you wake-up on alaram and see incoming CS in 15min, attacks and defs packed in same second with CS. . And administration does not see the problem. And that happends again and again.

When someone sends on you 50 atacks, you answer with same amount and get banned. While when you attacked by other player non stop for 72hrs with minimum troops admin answers that this is normal and it is "operation".

Sorry but we will not play in game when administration of server dont care for fair play. One side is allowed to brake rules.

Dr. Vawandinhax

Hipparchus
bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot

Milkarat

Chiliarch
Bot usage. When you wake-up on alaram and see incoming CS in 15min, attacks and defs packed in same second with CS. . And administration does not see the problem. And that happends again and again.

When someone sends on you 50 atacks, you answer with same amount and get banned. While when you attacked by other player non stop for 72hrs with minimum troops admin answers that this is normal and it is "operation".

Sorry but we will not play in game when administration of server dont care for fair play. One side is allowed to brake rules.
How well do you know numbers?

With every attack or support sent there is a +/- 10 second antitimer, so a total of 21 seconds..... Right? Yup

Math doesnt work exactly this was you you could land on same second multiple times, but just to give the idea.....

Each attempt is essentially a 5% chance at landing same second, so if you can get a ton of attempts in, your chances get very very good.

So with a fast hand and good setup, you can send and cancel 10 times/anchor. This is roughly a 30% chance of same second with no anchors. Now do this with up to 5 anchors and you are almost certainly going to be landing same second everything.

It is okay to be bad at something, but learn how to be better instead of accusing those who beat you of cheating. I fought the same people you are accusing before I was invited to join them.

Rurick

Chiliarch
From 10 cities with range of 15min it is not possible to fit 2 attacks before CS and 2 supports after in one second plus others -1s and +1s.

Because of random you have to send several times and while you do that for first city time is out for second. And even with sirenas - on shot range you dont have time for that if you do that by hands.

I have seen when your players does it by hands - then it is ok and looks normal

IlBunna and FineGold - bots faked the game.

Last edited:

willsik

Lochagos
How well do you know numbers?

Yellow - target city
red - enemy supports

10 supports - 0-5 seconds after CS. 4 suppurts - the same second.
All sup without anchors.
As you can see a few of them have almost the same travel time. A little bit hard to do it by hand

Attachments

• Screenshot_55.png
    Screenshot_55.png
    327.8 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot_53.png
    Screenshot_53.png
    73.3 KB · Views: 54

Finegold

Hipparchus
smiley-emoticons-kaffee2.gif

Rurick

Chiliarch
I'm sorry, Valhalla, but it's a little stupid to blame someone for being more organized than your alliance. Work on the activities of the front in the future.

Cheers
I have no poroblems that you did more culture points, that you well orgnised. That no questions, with all that we can continue. Respect with that.

But faked game mechanichs when in 15min from one-two players all fits in a way you have no chance to resists. Ok you dont need other players enjoy ghosts oceans - that yours

Tbom9

Hipparchus
Valhalla killed this world by merging with Vikings. It forced SUGLo and Young Guns to merge in order to stay competitive, and so they did, creating a much stronger and more organized alliance than Valhalla/Vikings.

Stupid russians, catching Ls as usual ;) See yall in Ukraine for round 2 :cool:

1644012602249.png

Tbom9

Hipparchus

If you dont know how to time, you just suck. Dont try the bot excuse, it's just a crutch for incompotence.

Rurick

Chiliarch
If you dont know how to time, you just suck. Dont try the bot excuse, it's just a crutch for incompotence.
I know how to time, and that does not work on short range. It is not excuse. It is state of fact that bot was used.

Tbom9

Hipparchus
I know how to time, and that does not work on short range. It is not excuse. It is state of fact that bot was used.
If youve got the anchors and you can send and recall 6 times in a 21 second window, you have a 53% chance of getting same second as CS with every city. You definitely don't know how to time if you dont get half your supports on top every CS attempt

Rurick

Chiliarch
If youve got the anchors and you can send and recall 6 times in a 21 second window, you have a 53% chance of getting same second as CS with every city. You definitely don't know how to time if you dont get half your supports on top every CS attempt
For 1 city. And while you do that time for second is gone. I have no questions when it is done for bigger range or for several players. But one player in shot range 6 hits from 10 - he is bot.

Tbom9

Hipparchus
For 1 city. And while you do that time for second is gone. I have no questions when it is done for bigger range or for several players. But one player in shot range 6 hits from 10 - he is bot.
Not gonna argue it anymore, no botting here, cant expect a russian to understand basic statistics of course

Finegold

Hipparchus
We have nothing against Russians, no need to bring nationality into this. If you are interested Rurick we can take this to PM.