What Did Kill This Server

Maddox8

Hoplite
In my opinion, this world was just for mass recruitment.
SUGLO won without fighting those who seem to have given up the fight due to family or privacy issues.
I don't know if it's the same in other worlds.
Naturally, there should be a more stable policy between alliances on such worlds.

Seriko Lee

Lochagos
In my opinion, this world was just for mass recruitment.
SUGLO won without fighting those who seem to have given up the fight due to family or privacy issues.
I don't know if it's the same in other worlds.
Naturally, there should be a more stable policy between alliances on such worlds.
Agreed, even I tried to create a coalition to fight a top faction but I am apart of an MRA even tho I wanted to be a part of none MRA but none MRA factions is rare.

wdj40

Hipparchus
Agreed, even I tried to create a coalition to fight a top faction but I am apart of an MRA even tho I wanted to be a part of none MRA but none MRA factions is rare.
I thought I recognised your name. I've just had an invite from an Alliance you are in on Dokos. I dont tend to accept random invites :) I'm still in BP and will prob just Gold Trade for a future map... Down to 2k G need way more for a try lol.

partizanpfc

Chiliarch
As someone who already played against SUGo or wtv their name is, i must admit these guys are either the best snipers this game have ever seen, or they found some magic potion rest of us dont know about.

When i asked how the heck these guys are such good snipers, all answers i got were like join us and we will give you tips or something like that which i found ironical... also there was always that hypothetical sentence, But it is possible!... well yeah, it is possible, but is it probable?

Long story short, In my 12 yrs grepo experience, this team is absolutely the best team i played against, so whoever lost to them in this world shouldnt be disapointed...

Cheers...

Seriko Lee

Lochagos
I thought I recognised your name. I've just had an invite from an Alliance you are in on Dokos. I dont tend to accept random invites :) I'm still in BP and will prob just Gold Trade for a future map... Down to 2k G need way more for a try lol.
Sorry for the invitation, I always pic areas that give some advantage and invited anyone that may or not be interested.
Still, I will just stop and see things will play out without being the mess of a coalition.

thunder123

Hipparchus
As someone who already played against SUGo or wtv their name is, i must admit these guys are either the best snipers this game have ever seen, or they found some magic potion rest of us dont know about.

When i asked how the heck these guys are such good snipers, all answers i got were like join us and we will give you tips or something like that which i found ironical... also there was always that hypothetical sentence, But it is possible!... well yeah, it is possible, but is it probable?

Long story short, In my 12 yrs grepo experience, this team is absolutely the best team i played against, so whoever lost to them in this world shouldnt be disapointed...

Cheers...
i love you too parti <3
(yes, for whoever read me, i followed everything in this world. i didn't play it but i like my friends in there)
and yeah. i (we) can teach anyone how to be "perfect" with timing. honestly timing is nothing without good players/leaders. everyone can have perfect timing with practice, being a good player is different. you can't teach people how to be nice with others, you can't teach them how to help others, you can't really open their mind to different playstyles. everyone can do clicks, low to none can think with their mind to the thousands of possibilities this game has.
good job bunna and all the other friendly idiots i love (im gay, i admit it. bunna is my only real love) <3

wdj40

Hipparchus
I got up to 37 cities on this World playing on an xbox... It's impossible for me to have loads of same second lock in's but even I can get a couple. It's so much easier to play on a PC lol. I'm literally playing and typing this with a Control Pad :)

Sirens are great for re-tries, as are FT's, ST',s, LS's & Bir

Venomm

Hipparchus
Thunder replied so we can now close the thread
Maybe. But before that, I want to say thank you for anyone who already participate in this world, both ally and enemy. It's a honor to fight with or against you. And in particular, I also say thank you for some clowns that always make us laugh and entertain with your activity, like toxic message and give some negative spell. And some spammers that make some of us not sleep well with their long spam attack. And yeah, I will be honor if we can meet in next world, either in same team or enemy, without some dirty spam of course. Well, GLHF for you all. May Athena protect you and Ares give you more strength. ;) :)