What did killed this server ?

partizanpfc

Chiliarch
I am wondering what did killed this server ?

is it BWNW mass hugging and mass recruiting ?

is it Ares and ghosts spells ?

is it just lack of players ?

or is it something else ?

thunder123

Hipparchus
I am wondering what did killed this server ?

is it BWNW mass hugging and mass recruiting ?

is it Ares and ghosts spells ?

is it just lack of players ?

or is it something else ?
funny how you say WE mass hug ahahahhahaha
litterally 60 players (after recruiting 15 parti when your alliance died) when you were 120... then slowly become 80 due to people quitting
everyone knows tilt has 3 alliances + pact with 2 alliance in 44 (hellenic)...
you had 3 alliances, pact with innocent. armada (aka VVV with a few more players) and badwolf (solid but small group).... :thinking:
just accept that 30 players destryed your alliance partizan. you faced a group of players that are on a complete different level compared to your newbie playstyle.

1Parti und jaranen21022183756817
2But Woman Never Wing20625003264453
3Full Tilt20518263952611
4Stipe und freunde11700733830791
5Innocent Tyranny11079703729945
6-Full Tilt-10341394025853
7Stef und Bruders10238073727670
8Veni Vidi Vici6990764017477
9slackers6554683121144
10Hells Angels UK4621033513203
let's give it a look to how the world was a while ago
1-4-7 were the same alliance. got destroyed in 2 months of losing 2 cities a day and then leaders ghosted
2 dominated all ocean 54 with no second alliance. made parti and company ghost
3-6 are the same alliance, won ocean 45
5 fight all time with tilt... then got absolutely outnumbered since their only active pact (slackers) was uselesss
8 changed name in armada, did some mass recruit... got deleted by us (bwnw)
9 WILLING TO FIGHT they decided to join tilt... because that's the war they wanted... having all 44 and 45 green and then crying because of no war
10 can't consider them an alliance

Last edited:

thunder123

Hipparchus
litterally 60 players (after recruiting 15 parti when your alliance died) when you were 120... then slowly become 80 due to people quitting
you had 3 alliances, pact with innocent and badwolf.... :thinking:
just accept that 30 players destryed your alliance partizan. you faced a group of players that are on a complete different level compared to your newbie playstyle.

1-4-7 were the same alliance. got destroyed in 2 months of losing 2 cities a day and then leaders ghosted
9 WILLING TO FIGHT they decided to join tilt... because that's the war they wanted... having all 44 and 45 green and then crying because of no war
this is not to mention how hard this rank 1 alliance cryed about "we are fighting first and second alliance of the world" when as i mentioned, they had the first and 4th. meaning they should have won. atleast that's what points were saying. unfortunately for you, points mean nothing when in 3 months you sieged 0 online players and your "best" players were always online but costantly under siege.
maybe stop crying. you got outclassed. real question is: slackers did nothing for all this time, then joined tilt and cryed about world being dead, then trying to provoke a war between friends and now cry again. were you afraid of staying with your 30 players and fighting atleast once in this server?

partizanpfc

Chiliarch
I am really enjoying how obsessed with me you are... first calling me a racist, then calling me for some dirty tactic even tho you were the one to plant spies in other alliances not me, and last u were the one to abuse your pact members not me lol

my alliance at least fought for 3 months and we really enjoyed it, few pacts in behalf of common enemy thats all we had... while you were hugging whole server, hugging FT and their 3 branches, recruiting armada, recruiting hellenic, NAP with slackers, NAP with IT, not even to mention those small teams also work for you, like Tiny turtle team, cowa nation etc etc... but oh yeah, dream on how great you are...

and finally, you were the one to THROW UNDER THE BUS your premade teammates in order to get an easy win, but thats not going to happen lol, parti dissolve was just an tiny part in stopping you to get victory and u bited easly lol

this world is either going to be won by alliance I am in, or going to die.. you win, thats impossible lol :)

bandit70

Taxiarch
you had 3 alliances, pact with innocent. armada (aka VVV with a few more players) and badwolf (solid but small group).... :thinking:

5 fight all time with tilt... then got absolutely outnumbered since their only active pact (slackers) was uselesss
Sorry but when did we join with Tilt? Am confused as it’s news to me. I must let the others know.

thunder123

Hipparchus
@bandit70 never talked about you. all i said about bad wolf is: " (solid but small group) "
for partizan, there is no way you will ever admit anything even if your old members say your leadership was horrible... not to mention you were getting sieged every day by us... you can keep talking and fabricate over and over and still none would trust you.
" my alliance at least fought for 3 months and we really enjoyed it, few pacts in behalf of common enemy thats all we had... while you were hugging whole server, hugging FT and their 3 branches, recruiting armada, recruiting hellenic, NAP with slackers, NAP with IT, not even to mention those small teams also work for you, like Tiny turtle team, cowa nation etc etc... but oh yeah, dream on how great you are. "

this is funny since 99% is false... but ok buddy. should have stayed to my words and quit forum again. apparently people can't even say "we lost war with 120 players against 30" it's a game and yet it is hard to admit defeat

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6812

fought for 3 months and we really enjoyed it, few pacts in behalf of common enemy thats all we had... while you were hugging whole server, hugging FT and their 3 branches, recruiting armada, recruiting hellenic, NAP with slackers, NAP with IT, not even to mention those small teams also work for you, like Tiny turtle team, cowa nation etc etc... but oh yeah, dream on how great you are. "
this is funny since 99% is false... but ok buddy.

So let me wade in here a bit, since you've already once called my alliance useless once this thread

Pact with FT - True
Recruited armada - True (again you only like to poach the top players but still true)
Recruited Hellenic - True
Nap with Slackers - True (you stuck to your ocean and them to theirs)
Nap with IT - False
Small teams - False I think

1 + 2 doesn't = 99%

Anyways - Congrats on the Win. I'll happily say the best team won it.

Well let me correct that. The best team up until a few weeks ago, You guys were winning your wars and then had a nice plan.
Then my respect for you went out of the window as you started betraying your Pacts and recruiting really "trustworthy" players, you know those players who are instantly willing to ditch their teams and attack their teammates, the ones who have helped them. Them ones.

Its 50/50 now if people want to start a proper fight or just sim and then ghost. As lets face it, its going to be another year now before this world ends hahahaaha.

DeletedUser56472

LOL the same partizan who said they're the rulers of english world etc. is now cryin' here day by day just because he could never imagine to face such a storm
First learn how to play (at least a little) than come here and try to talk when ur in game results allows you to talk

Pekorian

Peltast
as for someone who recently joined BWNW, I'd like to defend them and say its really not mass recruiting. me and my friends who left Hellenic League have had issues with them and have talked about leaving for awhile. they run a tight ship and us joining them was a result of lots of problems that occurred from merge with Creation and Athenian League. there are many players that wanted to leave as a result of the merge but were denied

Thooury

Hekatontarch
everything in this game can be boiled down to a lack of players.
many players -> many alliances making pacts with a majority of the world harder to maintain is there is always someone somewhere who will **** **** up.

Same for the new gods, the introduction of news gods is because Inno wants to "freshen up" the game so that older players will come to try it + new gods make it easier to time and kill sieges, resulting in a lower skill floor and ceiling.

As to the reasons why Grepolis has so few players it is mainly due to the nature of the game and its community.
Very few people play browser games like this and most of us that do is because we have been playing games like this since we were young. Aside from that, the fact that only "good players" are left is making it more difficult for new players to join as they will immediately get farmed and won't be recruited in any major alliance if they don't know players/ get extremely lucky.

New gods didn't cause the game to be dying, but it sure as hell accelerated the issue though.

Siaz

Hipparchus
I just like how bwnw finally showed their true colors and throw under the bus their pact members once they didnt need them lol

Disgrace.
i would want to correct you - full tilt showed it's true colors by attacking womens sieges while under pact although it was already old news that full tilt is plotting against women they still refused a second chance from women

Siaz

Hipparchus
I am really enjoying how obsessed with me you are... first calling me a racist, then calling me for some dirty tactic even tho you were the one to plant spies in other alliances not me, and last u were the one to abuse your pact members not me lol

my alliance at least fought for 3 months and we really enjoyed it, few pacts in behalf of common enemy thats all we had... while you were hugging whole server, hugging FT and their 3 branches, recruiting armada, recruiting hellenic, NAP with slackers, NAP with IT, not even to mention those small teams also work for you, like Tiny turtle team, cowa nation etc etc... but oh yeah, dream on how great you are...

and finally, you were the one to THROW UNDER THE BUS your premade teammates in order to get an easy win, but thats not going to happen lol, parti dissolve was just an tiny part in stopping you to get victory and u bited easly lol

this world is either going to be won by alliance I am in, or going to die.. you win, thats impossible lol :)

why are you so salty? if you were smart enough you would recruit the members who you were talkin about, but wait everyone knows parti is just MRA

G-Fight

Chiliarch
i would want to correct you - full tilt showed it's true colors by attacking womens sieges while under pact although it was already old news that full tilt is plotting against women they still refused a second chance from women
Thunder started violating the pact by taking cities in 45. Then you took in Innocent Tyranny, which we were fighting for months. I've never seen bigger provocations of war than this.

DeletedUser6812

Ahh yes the old adage "they wont do what I want so must be plotting stuff" excuse.

Basically now this world is down to two sides

Mra 1 - Who uses enough gold to clear out fort knox in a week
Mra 2 - Who play for fun

And that's not me whining about gold use (I'll use it if I have to), as I appreciate Inno is a business and need the revenue and you lot are keeping the game free to play for people like me.

What you better hope is that the fight is nice and even or 1 side will probably ghost and then you will still be playing this world in 2022

DeletedUser55134

Ahh yes the old adage "they wont do what I want so must be plotting stuff" excuse.

Basically now this world is down to two sides

Mra 1 - Who uses enough gold to clear out fort knox in a week
Mra 2 - Who play for fun

And that's not me whining about gold use (I'll use it if I have to), as I appreciate Inno is a business and need the revenue and you lot are keeping the game free to play for people like me.

What you better hope is that the fight is nice and even or 1 side will probably ghost and then you will still be playing this world in 2022
War was started cause Thunder wants his crown, and if it didn´t come to a war, his crew would ghost. Plotting is an excuse lol