What did killed this server ?

DeletedUser56472

now that you both left the world you got more and more time to play I see
the situation is easy, FT and BWNW are the only 2 which can compete for the crown they have to become enemies, also because if they did not the would have played against carrots till the server ends

thunder123

Hipparchus
one question for all tilt. you wanted the war with us. multiple times your leaders said you had to break pact because you did not want to sim until ww era.
after trying to talk with your leaders for days, trying to convince them that you had no chance against us and it was better for you to accept the free crown, we had to fight you.
why did everyone quit in less than 10 days if you wanted to fight so badly? didn't you understand we have always been better and we helped you out 1000 times?
i suppose human brain is hard to understand

G-Fight

Chiliarch
one question for all tilt. you wanted the war with us. multiple times your leaders said you had to break pact because you did not want to sim until ww era.
after trying to talk with your leaders for days, trying to convince them that you had no chance against us and it was better for you to accept the free crown, we had to fight you.
why did everyone quit in less than 10 days if you wanted to fight so badly? didn't you understand we have always been better and we helped you out 1000 times?
Don't give yourselves too much credit lmao

thunder123

Hipparchus
the question was for those who had all our respect and friendship, not for big ego steaks.
still waiting response from them

partizanpfc

Chiliarch

Maybe because they didnt expect you to recruit whole parti and innocent tyrany as well ?

thunder123

Hipparchus
how obsessed can you be? i recruited "whole parti and innocent"
we were 40 players. parti were 80, innocent 30, now we are 75
is math an opinion?
tilt went from 2 alliance to 3 full alliances. they recruited 40, we recruited 35... what's the difference? they have hellenic green (2 more alliances) who attack our sieges.
we are just better. accept it partizan. we were 30 players and demolished your 120 players mra. accept it. deal with it. stop crying. you lost. you got clapped. 0 sieges on online players in 3 months. you are a clown

toufiotis

Hipparchus
Guys be honest with yourself. I can understand @thunder123's passion as maybe was from the few very active in this server and respect on his efforts.

personally, I was just somehow as an observer and helping around and I didn't play this world (now try to investigate if the trade is effective but it garbage too)

This world had lack of players, fighters and fighting alliances. Generally, the most here were focusing on simming without any goal and/or strategy.

It is true all that all mentioned in the post, also thunder if can see it more objectively would agree.
  • It is true that Woman recruits everyone Hellenic / tyranny/part etc almost from all alliances the fighters before seriously attacked to anywhere in the west- maybe >60% of women are end of game recruitment (just see the stats if y are not aware- how to use them- is easy).
  • So it is huge recruitment too, which is not bad at some point, easier win something with naps, recruitment etc rather than make real fights However, It has nothing to do with thunder's alliance, none can blame this if someone does it, it is wrong. The other alliances show that they were just a joke and just simming in the west inc all.
  • Also it true that in the war between woman - parti , women win like make a party, but i personally think was any war there.

Last edited:

thunder123

Hipparchus
again with this recruitment thing.... on the tilt-woman war we were 2 alliances, tilt were 5 (3 tilt, 2 hellenic). how did the war go? we were sieging 5 cities a day. in 24 hours we killed all tilt dlu, all their ls and all their flier/fury (breaking their siege + defending ours)
again. it was a 100% one sides war.
did i recruit? of course i did. everyone did. we started as 15 players, are we supposed to be 15 forever? everyone knows people will eventually quit and you can't play for the win with 10 players only.
WHEN did we recruit? lets' see.
i recruited 5 armada players AFTER oracolo destroyed their alliance. armada had no more fliers/ls and he was litterally taking everything from them on his own. he needed no help from others.
i recruited some it/parti AFTER parti died and tilt collapsed.
so sure, we recruited. but we never recruited anyone before proving our supremacy, before having a real war with them and showing who is better.
my strategy dominated this world? sure it did. i wanted to force the war on parti because they looked the best alliance from day 1. so i did everything possible to destroy them as soon as possible even if numbers were 100% against us and some players were afraid of it.
wich alliance did 0 recruitment? none.
tilt was a MRA. they recruited everyone from everywhere (random players in 45, vox in 44 when they collapsed)
parti was a MRA, they recruited all 55.
44 was a joke of an ocean, no real alliance, just small groups of no skill players (and well, mra there too with tilt + hellenic)
only alliance who did 0 recruitment are bad wolf. wich is fine, but everyone knows they have no hope in winning the world because of it. and well, now that the war with us is really close, they recruited tilt.
that's how this game works. why are you even crying over it?
i had the dignity (and strategy) to recruit the best of the losers. wich is what wins the game. you destroy an alliance. and by destroy i don't mean 1 siege a week. we siege everyone costantly, we give you no hope in the game and make all alliance quit (obviously you need to be good to do that :) )and when alliance collapse you invite the best players and go on. that's the only way to start with a really small group and win the world. we did it. every single ranking is our. just check defensive ranking to see who had to defend more sieges.... guess what? i'm close to 1.4M points, then there is none till 373k points @Myrddin Emyrs wich is actually nice if you think he was playing with 10 players only. and if you want to consider also players who weren't always with my alliance, there is 570k points pvdp but he gained like 200k after joining us
do you see the difference? we won. we hold every single siege defending it like crazy, we were sieging everywhere when spartoi were bugged and parti were abusing it against us, we didn't care at all and smashed them. you can say all you want. but even the most game changing bug of the game didn't stop us. it slowed us down obviously. but we never stop (remember, it was 30 vs 120 on parti war)

not to mention tilt/slackers wanted the war with us. 0 good results. i knew i was better (and my alliance is) than anyone in tilt but i offered them all a free crown because they were good friends. unfortunately you can't know the skill gap if you don't fight someone directly.

in italy we are used to do a top/flop 5/10 players in the server. here obviously none has the balls to do it, but i can do one on my own (i won't mention any italian nor cruel (not italian but he was premade with us) to be correct, it would make no sense to say "hey my friend bunna is a good player")
1) kite. invited him during protection and i didn't know him at all. he was a cool guy... he then proved to be one of the best english players out there, really nice to everyone and like every other english players, he had to accept all he learnt in the past years was wrong and he had to adapt. really proud of him
2-3) finegold and jmc they were in the same alliance that collapsed against parti.... well, look at them now. different leaders, different strategy... parti dead, finegold and jmc are top rankings and really cool guys
4-5) whitegoat-sixth. i'm sad for them. i taught them how to play against parti and they were always nice to me, always listening to my tips even when my strategies were the opposite of what they were used to. basically i told them they were doing everything wrong, nothing in their strategy was fine... and they accepted it, proving an open mindset and improving their game. unfortunately they both had to quit. i hope i will play with them in the future
flop
1) partizan, he doesn't need any reason, everyone can read the forum
2) heretokill. pathetic player, arrogant because he thinks to be the best. he lost everything in this world, his dignity got stomped and he managed to do 0 against us (congratulations, you proved that gold is useless if you can't play the game)
3) billy willy, same as heretokill. litterally the same type of guy, even more gold, even less skill
4) panda. he was one of my favourite, he was friend with a few of us... he got banned 2 times for insulting us hard on pm, then changed city name to insult us (me) again.... really sad that his ego turned him on a toxic guy
5) still open, i need to find a new clown to be added

special mentions:
maxus, same as kite, didn't post him on top 5 only because he joined us later
perseus, new entry, had to tell him he was wrong on everything, that all he learnt was bad and his strategy made no sense at all. cool guy, really mature, accepted it and now he is improving having some nice timing, will see if in the future i can teach him something more.
-----------------------
last but not least i'd like to point out one big factor:
we were accused for months of cheating, multi accounting, botting and more and more.
we are currently the only alliance who received 0 bans for cheating (bot, script, proxy, shared connection and so on)
only ban we received was on ouzo, a random invite, who insulted someone in parti. i honestly don't even know all the story since when he said he got banned for insults i kicked him from all our groups and blocked him on whatsapp.
i think 0 bans is a good reason to think our alliance and playstyle/strategy is 100% fairplay. stop insulting us only because you are bad. i proved english players can have our same timing ( or atleast similar, due to lack of experience ). one of those being perseus indeed. old IT with 0 knowledge of timings can now time attacks and supports. he must be cheating!!

thank everyone for the fun server, mates and enemies. most of you are unhappy because you aren't used to our style of sieging over and over. on the other hand, for us (italians) this is a soft world (some of us, myself on first place, didn't 100% tryhard) but one of the most fun in the last few years. also your support is actually amazing, answering every time and being polite on every ticket. you guys don't know how lucky you are to have hydna answering you.
ptobably one of the last time i open forum as i can safely say this world is over (unless bad wolf destroy us). hope you all have a nice summer
thund :)

Last edited:

toufiotis

Hipparchus
ok bro I think already mentioned, don't stack on your points - fair enough.
The reality is you were from most active here you don't have @thunder123 objectively view for this boring and simming server and/ or may have lacked in fighting server experience. Just see the stats also mate.

- As many mentioned, before any war in the west, women did hugely recruitment. They never touched anything in the west as we play as we are into 2 servers(west/east). Women just never tried west and just beat one enemy in the east and win the game with that and recruitment. AND CONGRATS nothing more /else.

Note:if you were touching the west w/o recruitment then maybe we could see and say ..yes the Italian skills are superb.... [/B]
In this case, we would agree with you, as we did with Russians in bassae- all say they were by far the best alliance as a unit for their fighting skills as a team.

Many other examples are but not yours in this server bro and this can't be changed (below added examples, what means fighting union and what not, i think easily can get - the difference.

Also per my view, we can't compare the same nationality alliance with multi-nationality is not fair for them. I used to play in the same nationality alliances and multi in past, it can't be compared same nation play w/o messages.

Last edited:

BLG-CH

Phrourach
tilt were 5 (3 tilt, 2 hellenic)
I still don't understand why FT was in a pact (or somethign like that) with hellenic.

we started as 15 players
Yes, you did great.

i recruited 5 armada players AFTER oracolo destroyed their alliance. armada had no more fliers/ls and he was litterally taking everything from them on his own. he needed no help from others.
I'm still impressed.

my strategy dominated this world? sure it did.
Yeah, bwnw and you did.

44 was a joke of an ocean, no real alliance, just small groups of no skill players (and well, mra there too with tilt + hellenic)
True.

i'm close to 1.4M points, then there is none till 373k points @Myrddin Emyrs wich is actually nice if you think he was playing with 10 players only.
BLG has around 500k dpb. I was always really happy to see that you had more dbp than abp, which if I remember correctly isnt often the case.

not to mention tilt/slackers wanted the war with us.
I don't really know the closing world conditions but from what I've read when it goes under 300 active players the world closes. So the basic idea behind that was to ensure that there are enough players left since many would've left. Ofc looking back now many left either way. Ofc I'm part of the problem, I've been in vm for quite some time now. Was on vacation and came back to a total mess (which I helped cause) which seemed to indicate that 134 will end before endamge, so many lost interest because of that. Looking back vox should have probably joined up with slackers and IT and there would've been 4 main alliances. Which may have made the world last longer.

On the other hand it was nice meeting everyone in FT and then slackers.

Also it seems like the founders of bwnw and bad wolf are the only founders left, I guess?

Vox founder left (pretty sure he had good reasons), gpser and I tried afterwards but noticed we weren't up for it (I never had intentions of leading, just was happy to help). I'm still sorry about that.

DT and rose left without a word.

Parti also left but with words.

whitegoat-sixth. i'm sad for them.
I'm not quite sure about this but I think sixth was a newer players (still not sure if he trolled me). So he did a great job, much respect. Was a lot of fun coming up with strategies together with sixth and WG. (If you read this I'm sorry I wasn't able to spend more time).

last but not least i'd like to point out one big factor:
we were accused for months of cheating, multi accounting, botting and more and more.
we are currently the only alliance who received 0 bans for cheating (bot, script, proxy, shared connection and so on)
only ban we received was on ouzo, a random invite, who insulted someone in parti. i honestly don't even know all the story since when he said he got banned for insults i kicked him from all our groups and blocked him on whatsapp.
i think 0 bans is a good reason to think our alliance and playstyle/strategy is 100% fairplay. stop insulting us only because you are bad. i proved english players can have our same timing ( or atleast similar, due to lack of experience ). one of those being perseus indeed. old IT with 0 knowledge of timings can now time attacks and supports. he must be cheating!!
Yeah this part really started to annoy me. Many people were always talking about how other alliances are spying on other alliances or are using bots etc without any evidence! I haven't played grepo in quite a while but still remembered how to time etc. so that part was really confusing when people got accused for botting just cause they were able and knew how to time attacks. (I didnt do it often since I'm a lazy bugger, but timed multiple same second support early in the world - woah! :O ) So judging from that it's quite obvious that there was a lack of skill in 134 since it seemed to be common knowledge many years ago (5-6 years ago). (probably also in other en worlds, altough in one of the worlds I was trading for gold I actually was attacked with timed attacks :O ).

Also 0 bans is great!

also your support is actually amazing
YES, it's insane.

Also I don't want to forget Bad Wolves. Some of their members destroyed me in chess.

In addition it was fun writing with everyone on the discord world chat.

I also hope Finegold and I will have time to one day to play homm3 together :).

I would also like to say a big thanks to uwantevil?, was a lot of fun playing with him. Thanks.

Best,
BLG

G-Fight

Chiliarch
I also want to chime in once again with my two cents about everything.

First things first. About Hellenic.

This started with the CREATION alliance in 44 which were fighting IT as well. Revolli, one of our players was located in that area and had good relations with them. Because creation got insulted, threatened and spammed by Innocent Tyranny (players who are now in BWNW), we tried to help them a bit where we could, but we had no official pact or anything. Then they arranged a merge with The Athenian League, which was a huge mess, lots of infighting I heard. At that point DT tried wanted to pact them to cover our flank a bit, as we were already fighting on three fronts at that point. Most of us were against, as we didn't need more pacts and because the cover was stupid anyway - which everyone could see beforehand - because a lot of the players from Hellenic there were unreliable, built walls so they got easily conquered by Bad Wolf. One of DT's many mistakes in our diplomacy.

Moving to the war with Parti. Did we do a lot less damage against them than BWNW? We did. But we also were fighting IT and slackers heavily while BWNW had a comfy NAP with those. Sure they had goldy Billy and his armada, but that didn't really last long either and basically wasn't more than a nuisance according to thunder what he told here above. After we put IT against the wall, plummeting their morale and having a few of their big players in VM, we started to move to Parti again. And we started sieging them more, sadly Parti collapsed very soon after that. We would have done more damage to them if that didn't happen so quickly.

After Parti collapsed, a lot of people in Tilt were confused with how the world was evolving. BWNW started recruiting some players immediately after (mandzukic and starlegend), and we were left wondering how it was all going to work out. Many of our fighter players were not very well located to fight Bad Wolf to our south, IT was on the brink of collapse so we had very few to fight for a moment.

Then Thunder accepted PvdP's "disgusting" offer, and IT merged with BWNW, along with some more parti members. Which was seen by a lot of our players as a betrayal of the trust we had with BWNW. As well as the backstabbing of slackers by perseus and PvdP. Which is very funny as slackers always had to do IT's dirty work when we were sieging IT. Then the infamous poll happened in our forum to break the pact with BWNW, as they started taking cities in 45 and we had nobody left to fight.

Most didn't want to fight BWNW per se, as we had been pacted with them for a long time then, but a lot of our players were disgruntled as they didn't wanna sim for months until WW arrived just to give BWNW the HoF. Sure they promised us a crown, but not that many players cared about that. And that's assuming we would've gotten to that point anyway. That backdoor deal by whitegoat and DT was not very happily received as many players were left in the dark. A day or two later, DT and Rose ghosted without saying a word. Later they would tell us it didn't have to do with any IG reasons. If that was true or not, we will never be sure enough.

Them two ghosting left a big hole in our leadership, and our core. We had to scramble to not lose important ghosts, which were more than 100 cities we had to take. With two of our highest ranking leaders ghosting, it caused a small chain reaction with a few others that started to ghost in the next couple of days, which lead to us scrambling for more ghosts and inactives. All while BWNW then started to attack us, and to be frank, not many alliances can do anything against those sieges when there are 15 supports timed on the same second as the cs. Everything cascaded until more people didn't have the drive to play this world due to all our ghosts, covid relaxations, summer etc. This lead to me ghosting as well as I didn't want to bother with all the bullshit of Hyele anymore. So that was the collapse of Tilt finally. But as thunder may claim otherwise, the collapse of FT started with DT and Rose ghosting and was a direct consequence of that, in my opinion, BWNW had little to do with it mostly.

**** happened. Still made some nice friends in this world, but it was not to be. All these factors will lead to WW not being reached and the world closing before any winner will be declared.

perseus, new entry, had to tell him he was wrong on everything, that all he learnt was bad and his strategy made no sense at all. cool guy, really mature, accepted it and now he is improving having some nice timing, will see if in the future i can teach him something more.
Also this is very amusing. Perseus is the least mature person I've ever encountered in this game. He always whined in DM's and insulted people from creation, from FT and his only way of surviving in this world was to run to bwnw. Sad.

toufiotis

Hipparchus
Cool - my view guys there is nothing to blame each other. Personally, my only point here was why this server is dead in the post question and all mentioned are correct.

If a server has not players, nice battles completion, whole server recruitment why someone to waste the time except if is simmer.

I have not played many servers, only before 2012, obviously no comparison past vs now.

When we say a nice fighting server, modern = Bassae was in my view. My personal opinion - I came there with scope play a few weeks and still stacked. Many fighters, nice battles nice completion. ok at the end the idiot things destroyed a nice server and its nice fighting momentum.

Regarding multinational and national teams as mentioned we can't compare. From my experience or played around in few of many examples that I'm somehow aware

mostly greeks 300 beat US server gamma -->us.gamma
6-7 greeks beat everything in Turkish server vs alliances with 20-30-40 people against all all know greeks and Turkish - better to play games rather than killing, in reality, each other. below pictures
Russians in bessae.

Came, didn't do recruitment. They didn't ask how many are enemies and what to recruit ..but where they are.

Attachments

• turkish server.PNG
    turkish server.PNG
    353.7 KB · Views: 13
  • turkish.PNG
    turkish.PNG
    236.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
Interesting read from all, those that know me over the years know who i am, Bad Wolf was created by myself in world Olynthus, we were in ocean 36 i think it was, no one thought we stood a chance we ended up dominating 36 34 35 moved into 45 and 55 i thinik it was we finished top alliance in points bps everything and only just missed out on wonders as was beaten by an alliance that had three branches, i dont like MRA'S never have never will like them and when i landed in 45 with my boys and saw tilt it was like a buffet all you can eat, they all laughed at the profile, fair enough but we only came to have fun and fight, which we did and we will continue to do so, the original members of Bad Wolf are guys i have met over the years and one of them i met in Oly, yes im the founder and yes its my alliance, those that know me know who and what i am, we play for fun we play to make new friends and see what happens from there, but with the way the game is going due to the lack of effort on the developers and mods part i dont see grepolis being the game it used to be, like i mentioned over 5 oceans in olynthus all those yrs ago, now look at it the core gets struggled to get filled and within a year world ends, mainly down to MRA'S bad conditions and lack of incentive to play, this will continue to be a part of it and like ive said before i will take another break from grepo but will keep in touch with my boys as for coming back and doing it all over again well i suppose never say never but wont happen again anytime soon, inno grepo mods developers have a lot of work to do to bring new players in and get people to stay my suggestion stop opening so many worlds and actually make it fun for those to play again, maybe do another achilles world and maybe something to keep players interested incentive or something, we are all crying out for it.....