What did killed this server ?

toufiotis

Hipparchus
@Myrddin Emyrs me I was in gr. mainly <12 etc where my alliances used continuing few years

But seriously (objectively) I put examples of real examples to explain what is a fighting unit and what is not objectively to the player
  • 4 vs 200, and still there
  • 50 vs alliances of 100 members, and beat servers
  • Russian virus- etc vs all

maybe recruiting nap all server is the Italian way against the dead -simming alliances. I don't want to say something and hurts women OR ITALIAN pride (I am half greek /italian myself)

So @thunder123 fighting union or alliances bro they don't ask how many are the enemies and what to recruit - But where the enemies are only

Last edited:

toufiotis

Hipparchus
ha ha ha nice bro @Siaz, :cool: y did well Mr small spammer.

it Is not your or my fault you didn't have worthy players or alliances to play the server and enjoy cutting these pigeon's wings...

however, also BRO by the recruit, honestly just become ridiculous and give points to anyone to troll you and make more ridiculous a the server that already was. digging page whole server alliance haha.

Last edited:

toufiotis

Hipparchus
i take it back - y also not from the 'Italian fighters no idea the 15 players that beat the server hahahaha'
u just digging pages too..Mr killer? i see enjoy lot now from 20 u have 40 - did u kill many ghost hahaha and bps hahaha

PS i don't play here so no idea - but an example how easily can be trolled

Attachments

• dias the killer.PNG
    dias the killer.PNG
    38.7 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Siaz

Hipparchus
i take it back - y also not from the 'Italian fighters no idea the 15 players that beat the server hahahaha'
u just digging pages too..Mr killer? i see enjoy lot now from 20 u have 40 - did u kill many ghost hahaha and bps hahaha

PS i don't play here so no idea - but an example how easily can be trolled
it is hard to understand your point

Siaz

Hipparchus
i dont know why you posted my grepo sheet so i will comment on yours. i am not in your server but just by looking at it, it doesnt seems to be dead. man youre doing proportionaly worse than me, go wash your big mouth
1627057694305.png

toufiotis

Hipparchus
@Siaz
I told you clearly- not my fault. it is easily understandable from brain lack people and still, you don't get it.
Also, my posts were not personal but genetic but y make them personal so I can do it too easily.
[i believe, personal discussions and not general ones are not for blogs, especially with a serious post 'what kill this server and many give their opinions as personal or onbectively].

So (just only one time - u can get it) I will cook it and put it in your mouth like as
- an adult man 'feeds' an adult woman in her mouth ... ... ... ..,
- a woman 'feeds' her baby with milk

You are not from women and be trolled, as I commented before wrongly as thought represent the Italian '''' fighters'''' that's why put it only and took back my comment. Y just joined them from its massive hiring process as not FROM the assumed fighting team that few Italians believed. Just do a review in few comments

PS:
My big mouth bro .. hahaha, y can't do anything, y just waste yr time with a post with w/o sense and point,

You just can't compare a fighting server(bassae) vs a SUPER simmer one(heyle) with a lack of alliances and players.
Bassae I think is after 4 months ww builds. Till now more players still and much more BPS and real battles around.
Active alliances somehow with very good individuals from Red flags, OV, Tails, roman empires etc and many smaller active players and alliances - of course, is coming to end and it should be.

Last edited:

Siaz

Hipparchus
@Siaz
I told you clearly- not my fault. it is easily understandable from brain lack people and still, you don't get it.
Also, my posts were not personal but genetic but y make them personal so I can do it too easily.
[i believe, personal discussions and not general ones are not for blogs, especially with a serious post 'what kill this server and many give their opinions as personal or onbectively].

So (just only one time - u can get it) I will cook it and put it in your mouth like as
- an adult man 'feeds' an adult woman in her mouth ... ... ... ..,
- a woman 'feeds' her baby with milk

You are not from women and be trolled, as I commented before wrongly as thought represent the Italian '''' fighters'''' that's why put it only and took back my comment. Y just joined them from its massive hiring process as not FROM the assumed fighting team that few Italians believed. Just do a review in few comments

PS:
My big mouth bro .. hahaha, y can't do anything, y just waste yr time with a post with w/o sense and point,

You just can't compare a fighting server(bassae) vs a SUPER simmer one(heyle) with a lack of alliances and players.
Bassae I think is after 4 months ww builds. Till now more players still and much more BPS and real battles around.
Active alliances somehow with very good individuals from Red flags, OV, Tails, roman empires etc and many smaller active players and alliances - of course, is coming to end and it should be.

i was not recruited because of mass recruiting, they never mass recruited. i joined because i wanted, and i joined because i wanted to win a server for once. if it wasnt for me talking with widow who wanted to go vacation mode and quit grepolis, i think thunder wouldnt recruit anyone from disbanded parti.

Siaz

Hipparchus
and bro i can compare anything and if i joined in bassae i would be slaying you butt bro. the comparisson was me vs you my city count vs yours dead server vs active

toufiotis

Hipparchus
okie @Siaz - I promised the previous would be my last as out of scoping me, y anyone individually. we just spam-looks like bro.
My principles are, I never commented on players. I don't like and never do. just I did an exception as u asked. and thought that u will take with humour as u thought y like troll-jokes as was yours first.

the post has nothing to do with touf or you. The players nicely gave their IMO-and different opinions heard, which is nice as none insults another. It is a very nice post and players shared comments let's not spam it.
smiley-emoticons-xmas4-laola.gif

PS: Siaz, there is not any comparison, my post had to do about the server, massive recruitment, fighting teams. while only one who I can understand assumed opposite

Someone spammed me as usual, and I could see a bit better ;/
Ohh it is for trolling and put it what happened on 1st April at end of May (didn't play) , those guys were fighting with women? now explained more.

at least bro update your profile - hahaha

lol.PNG

lol2.PNG

Our server fighters, i don't put names (doesn't matter)
this is a common practice on largest players- which assumed their self fighters... and alliance - and digging pages - issue grepolis to fix allows zero bps within 3 weeks alliance for example (the suicide ones) - 'simmer fighters all over servers'

bps....PNG

bps2.PNG

my question is 'when' and 'where; our fighters you learned to play like this :D and called grepo-fighters yourselves. They will see you the real ones that they don't play for years and laugh to death kids.

PS: myd one more smart comment - starting feeling in love
smiley-emoticons-silvester-cuinlove.gif

Last edited:

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
Botters gonna bot, all the botters say hello, ruins the game and end of the day its like cant you play with genuine skill if you cant why bother playing, then again cheaters gonna cheat lol, its why the game is ruined grepo/inno wont do anything about it, as the botters spend a ton of gold and that in there eyes justifies them getting away with cheating, so all i can say well done to the botters and cheaters you've ruined the game and this is essentially why this world is dead, also doesnt help that inno decided to release a bunch of worlds within a month of each one, so round of applause everyone, its been a fun run but times are a changing and its now the bitcoin generation that will takeover and the game wil just get ruined more and more, also to be brutally honest the mods have ruined the game more when they can't do there job and actually do there job and stop folk from cheating but meh it is what it is, final words, SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME.....................

toufiotis

Hipparchus
smiley-emoticons-auslachen2.gif

I don't play this world, never played; so apart from 1) whole world recruitment 2) lack alliances -players 3) GP/IP ghost point / internal points 4) also BOTs in heyle. I think every day all bps are internal ghosts here. I think i see few familiar names who promote and else this culture;/ like it

Found few-time to kill my time today actually enjoy so much my small return from 2011 as active & in these blogs.
Let the guys/kids enjoy, inno needs money to play the game, Trade looks effective fun too if not a battling alliance world

it is for troll - nothing personal

Finegold

Hipparchus
Botters gonna bot, all the botters say hello, ruins the game and end of the day its like cant you play with genuine skill if you cant why bother playing, then again cheaters gonna cheat lol, its why the game is ruined grepo/inno wont do anything about it, as the botters spend a ton of gold and that in there eyes justifies them getting away with cheating, so all i can say well done to the botters and cheaters you've ruined the game and this is essentially why this world is dead, also doesnt help that inno decided to release a bunch of worlds within a month of each one, so round of applause everyone, its been a fun run but times are a changing and its now the bitcoin generation that will takeover and the game wil just get ruined more and more, also to be brutally honest the mods have ruined the game more when they can't do there job and actually do there job and stop folk from cheating but meh it is what it is, final words, SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME.....................
what are you referring to? Like who is botting this time

thunder123

Hipparchus
BOT BOT BOT BOT BOT BO TOB OT BOT BOT BOT BOT BO TYOB TOBOTB BOTY BOT BOT OBOT BOT BOT BOT BOT BOT BOTB BOT BOT BOT BOGT BOT BOT BOT BOT BOT BOT