What did killed this server ?

Venomm

Hipparchus
Well, this world will end not too long. So, how about just say goodbye and stop accusing for cheater? That will make things well

Siaz

Hipparchus
bad wolves = bad losers - just got a ticket for 2 inappropriate city names which i had for a really long time, toxikkk pups if you cant win atleast try to ruin someone elses day lmao

Siaz

Hipparchus
hahaha indeed theres a bit a difference calling someone names and naming cities in a vulgar manner

Last edited by a moderator:

thunder123

Hipparchus
Someone your hugging alliance has never attacked. In fact you haven’t taken on the original BW members funny that. Hug your way to victory how very noble in a fighting game.
not our fault your alliance recruited all tilt in 45 to slow us down... and when it was time to get free cities, your group took cities south west 45 instead of coming to fight us :)
we were for sure coming towards you, i don't see your movements proving your willing to fight us.
being inactive and hoping old tilt could stop us is a great strategy, atleast you can say you played this world... oh wait, you didn't you litterally did nothing for 6 months. with your "best" fighter having almost half my bp and your second best (not considering tilt, since you want to talk about original bad wolf) has one third of my bp.
not to mention myrdin bp are litterally all on attacking quitting tilt/hellenic or sending ls a couple times. 600k bp in defense is pathetic. litterally not a single real siege in 6 months, i think i had 600k bp after 2 months at most. please, learn to fight active players, learn to go towards your enemies. don't talk big when you run away and recruit meatshield because you want to say "eheh i lost 0 cities, who cares if i didn't fight a single active player"
---
edit: your second best defenders has 200k bp. good job, you have a future sieging players who quit this game
-------
edit 2:
b5db9a9ec7e1a9c8cfd760b88c3b9d98.png

0e958d8f3efc53db78a924b76ddc2b9f.png

on my own i have half YOUR WHOLE ALLIANCE defender battle points. i'm still guessing who had to fight in order to siege everyone and get tons of cities. who had to fight against spartoi bug (and winning) and who had to fight against real players, not inactives

Last edited:

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
not our fault your alliance recruited all tilt in 45 to slow us down... and when it was time to get free cities, your group took cities south west 45 instead of coming to fight us :)
we were for sure coming towards you, i don't see your movements proving your willing to fight us.
being inactive and hoping old tilt could stop us is a great strategy, atleast you can say you played this world... oh wait, you didn't you litterally did nothing for 6 months. with your "best" fighter having almost half my bp and your second best (not considering tilt, since you want to talk about original bad wolf) has one third of my bp.
not to mention myrdin bp are litterally all on attacking quitting tilt/hellenic or sending ls a couple times. 600k bp in defense is pathetic. litterally not a single real siege in 6 months, i think i had 600k bp after 2 months at most. please, learn to fight active players, learn to go towards your enemies. don't talk big when you run away and recruit meatshield because you want to say "eheh i lost 0 cities, who cares if i didn't fight a single active player"
---
edit: your second best defenders has 200k bp. good job, you have a future sieging players who quit this game
-------
edit 2:
b5db9a9ec7e1a9c8cfd760b88c3b9d98.png

0e958d8f3efc53db78a924b76ddc2b9f.png

on my own i have half YOUR WHOLE ALLIANCE defender battle points. i'm still guessing who had to fight in order to siege everyone and get tons of cities. who had to fight against spartoi bug (and winning) and who had to fight against real players, not inactives
Hmm let's see started a month before us, we were 13 players against a bunch of hugging alliances that we were attacking and managed to prevent them from seiging us so let's see 120 players min against 13 yeah yeah u do suck at maths along with everything else, you even said it yourself you recruited players all over, but yet u try and say we took in all of tilt what all 120 of them that's hard saying as we aint even 30 strong, so eh wrong again Fud, let's see any other crap u want to make up, oh yes all my bp from tilt ah yes great strategy send attacks hours out to you can see that makes perfect sense, explains why you haven't done it to me, excellent bit of logic there, maybe next time I'll make sure I land beside you and we will see how you get on, off course can always time a dozen attacks and support at exact same second on me see how that works out for you against me.

thunder123

Hipparchus
1) if you wanted to fight us, you had the opportunity. you refused it, you went opposite side of the world
2) we fought parti 20 vs 100 for 1 month and destroyed them. that's how we got battle points. it's easy. check stats of all world, not now when everyone only wants it to finish because we clearly dominated it.
3) you litterally did 0 in this world, only sieged inactives. accept it. 600k bp proves it, you have no reason to deny that. wanna compare wall difference? so we see who actually played the world and who played "city festival game"
everyone can start in ocean 20 and do city festivals for months and think to be good. we had to fight spartoi bug while playing 20 vs 100. there are pages and pages in this forum in wich players recognize our supremacy or cry accusing to cheat because of our timing. you are litterally talking about last 3 weeks world, with none having the balls to fight us. while we made old innocent (westdiluc and someone else) ghost on day 4. everyone was still in beginner protection, this guy golded conquest and went on a ghost, we took his main city and all his alliance ghost. then we made all parti quit... what did you do in the meanwhile? we were still only 20. maybe 25... you were facing tilt, the same players that lose 5 cities a day against us.... but you could only siege 1 city a week (if lucky enough to find someone sleeping)
maybe on your next world look for active players, learn timing, learn strategy and try to fight properly. did you actually expect to win or to be a relevant player being useless like that?
the player i could respect the most is king david, sure he is using long term supports against us but atleast he tried his best to fight us and sometimes he sunk our cs. unlike someone else just waiting end of the world.

but wait, i know what you did: wrote all world so they ghosted thinking we wouldn't win... all you did is giving us a clean victory in 6 months and 10/14 days
have a nice day, maybe in your next world you will find a bunch of no alarm players and you will look cool, until then, enjoy our supremacy

-not logging in on forum anymore, so don't bother answering. everyone can read facts, all the story of this world is here. every single player of this world noticed that breaking our sieges was impossible and defending against us, even while playing with 20 players, was impossible too. we destroyed everyone, we made everyone cry. you are just an ant (and immature, reading your alliance profile is just pathetic. your ego must hurt a lot)

BYE BYE myrdin alias partizan v2 (you aren't the same person, just same trash mentality with super high ego and super low skill :) )

learn how to hold sieges vs this... while spartoi were doing double damage and ladons were the most broken unit ever existed in the game (not endgame like you and your guys, crying for fliers after everything got overnerfed to the point ares is basically worthless now)
988c4d5210771acfb03c7e75ea1c2122.png

this is how we killed the server :)
and we are proud of our work.

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
What did kill this server multiple things all that have been mentioned before here and world was over by time we got here, but wasn't this server game has been killed years ago by ineptitude

bandit70

Taxiarch
What did kill this server multiple things all that have been mentioned before here and world was over by time we got here, but wasn't this server game has been killed years ago by ineptitude

OMG they left this up! Probably missed it or got a blister from deleting our other posts... lol