What did killed this server ?

bandit70

Taxiarch
According to... you? :rolleyes:

No I think you’ll find it is a rule breach. See when you think you have the moral ground and go quoting regs to others be sure you haven’t broken any yourself.
Do us all a favor and bug off back to your own servers. We’ve no time for cheats in En servers.

thunder123

Hipparchus
there is no rule breach about it.
1) as a leader, you are allowed to dissolve alliance any time
2) as a player, you are allowed to leave alliance any time
3) FROM RULES (not from my imagination, like what you are saying): if a player joins alliance he has to wait 72 hours before helping with wonders. and that is what happened. if you remember you were a few hours ahead on us because only i and a few players could help with wonders.
4) even if they will ever create a rule about "dissolving alliance to speed up wonders age" it would be the most stupid rule ever. how can you prove that a leader dissolved alliance for that reason and not because he got mad with his alliance? maybe start thinking before talking... do i really need to keep opening this crybaby post only to answer your stupid trashtalk? you are only making fun of yourself. keep talking so everyone knows how bad of a player you are

edit: experience and knowledge > crybaby

bandit70

Taxiarch
3) FROM RULES (not from my imagination, like what you are saying): if a player joins alliance he has to wait 72 hours before helping with wonders. and that is what happened. if you remember you were a few hours ahead on us because only i and a few players could help with wonders.
4) even if they will ever create a rule about "dissolving alliance to speed up wonders age" it would be the most stupid rule ever. how can you prove that a leader dissolved alliance for that reason and not because he got mad with his alliance? maybe start thinking before talking... do i really need to keep opening this crybaby post only to answer your stupid trashtalk? you are only making fun of yourself. keep talking so everyone knows how bad of a player you are

**** off ye knob

bandit70

Taxiarch

You think your some kind of super star on here when we all know different. What’s wrong can’t play your own servers as you probably get out cheated by other cheats. So far up your own arse it’s funny. Just do us all a favor and shut your mouth.

toufiotis

Hipparchus
the most funny thing is that 80% of @thunder123 BPs are internals suicide or ghost and he still thinks with the rest newbies that they fight something.

But I enjoy, that guys still play a dead from beggining server-good luck hahaha

Last edited:

Dr. Vawandinhax

Hipparchus
Is it that hard to admit that you just got outperformed? Do you have to find every single ridiculous argument possible in a desperate attempt to boost your ego? A desperate attempt to convince yourselves that you didn't lose by your inaptitude?

I was on the border with BWNW at the beginning/midgame, I know exactly the type of tactical behaviour they have and how overwhelming their sieges were. Even if I didn't agree with some diplomatic actions by their part, I would never discredit their skill at the game. After all, if I said they were bad, what would that make me after losing to them?

Just be grateful on the fact that you joined late, and you could play till the end of the server without ghosting. Their overwhelming pressure was known since the first top 10 alliance analysis. Don't go all "surprised Pikachu face" now that they are going to win.

thunder123

Hipparchus
the most funny think is that 80% of @thunder123 BP is internals suicide or ghost a nd he still with the rest newbies are so happy :D.

But I enjoy, that guys still play a dead from begging -good luck hahaha
sorry i'm a noob, i need you to explain me how to boost my defender bp on ghosts... or internals suicide
i posted my wall, is my whole alliance suiciding spartoi and fliers on me? wow, they must be the best friends i have ever had
i'm first defender BY FAR since first month of the game. you all accused me of golding dlu over and over (wich is true, but i wasn't the only one doing it) and now you say it is bp boosting? is that a joke? are you really so delusional?
parti were suiciding 20k ls on every siege. and try to guess who was fighting them and had to hold all their ls every time? maybe my alliance, not inactives like slackers and bad wolf.
try to guess who had to hold all parti spartoi/ladons spam.... for sure it was slackers right? oh now wait. it was again us.
you guys for sure had the ego to be good players before you found out there are players with far more experience than you. this is a game and like in every game, there is always someone that is going to put more effort into it and therefore be better than you.
do you think you can beat me only because you troop 10 lightship nukes? well. it is never going to work. stop your crybaby posts, stop your worthless and stupid arguments. all past pages/posts are proving you wrong. you are the same players that were saying "oh my god, bwnw are unstoppable, they never stop sieging, none can break their sieges, none can siege them" and so on. now you cry saying we hug everyone. is that a joke? you know that hugging = no bp. therefore i should have no bp. how comes the 2 best fighters are bunna and i? (being bwnw from first day)
or are you just sad because it isn't an english based alliance that clapped your a**? well sorry for you. YOU WERE BAD. there is nothing else to say.
you are simply bad and never had a chance. for sure there might be really good english players out there. but in this world probably there were only the worst players of english comunity.
STOP CRYING. ACCEPT DEFEAT. ACCEPT YOU LOST.

Last edited:

toufiotis

Hipparchus
None cry bro. I didn't loose anything-didnt play this server just stayed for trade.
have fun as all we have.

We just laught with you, when you "over-promote the nothing" @thunder123 ... and the 20italian fighters (who are?, put the names down to see, union recruitment server).

Suggest go to play in a server that is active from beggining with yr supremely team. 6months y fight with ghosts and from begging with simmers. Still build ww??

PS. You see yr stats?.. you will see then, +100k often from your alliance when you go out- what's this? bers(?)

Last edited:

thunder123

Hipparchus
italian names that i'm sure you remember:
thunder
bunna
oracolo (yes, he is italian and he alone destroyed pretty much half ocean 54)
anton (oracolo friend)
abagigi
velluto
erohito
zapdos
all those were or are in top rankings (some quit the game after the victory was obvious)

and one thing you might not think (because your brain doesn't go that far) even those that aren't italian natives can be considered as italian players the moment they "give up" on english strategies and accept that our strategy is better. (also, some of those learnt from me, making them part of our group. i don't care about nation, mentality and strategy is what makes the difference)
some names?
cruel. german, but who cares? i taught him everything and he plays 100% like italians
kite. american, again, who cares? he abandoned english/american strategies and followed our gameplay, accepting it was a much better strategy
finegold, maxus, peter. well i don't exactly know where they are from, all different countries. but again, they followed my strategies, i taught them how to play
does it make them different? no. i never said "italians are better by default" i said "italian strategies are better than you" or "english strategies are old". for sure i said "you had no chance against me" but that's straight up facts. not refering to me as an italian player but as a grepolis player.
also, i taught a few things to perseus after he joined us. pretty hard for him to accept all he learnt about grepo was wrong, but he accepted it and admitted that your mentality is bad.

do i need more names? there are 10 more italian supporters in north west 54 but i'm sure you don't care about them. sadly i realized you are used to only check stats. and that's so dumb because they prove nothing except how often you get sieged, how much money you have or how many inactives are surrounding you.
one day your mentality will evolve, that day english servers will die. i already said this to those that are following me. our strategy is cool and it works but there is a reason people don't like italian worlds anymore. don't try to copy us unles you understand that grepo is only a game and you need to have fun, not to win

DeletedUser56472

I broke O44 playin' alone and you don't say a word about me.

Tundra worst founder ever, bp boosted, antidemocratical manner and Bad Wolf's spy

toufiotis

Hipparchus
@thunder123

First

please keep it simple. It is a game. The post was what makes dead this server, and it was confirmed the blog-all true. "Y say your alliance skills... and we all laugh bro", so I came to blog.

TOUFIS here only for you then...

SeconD
a) Heyle was dead from the beginning, as mentioned; lack of players and alliances Done is a fact.

b) Yr alliance holds from 3months life few remaining women-tyrants-Hellenic- parti+ few others (almost whole server) in order to come into west w/o battles as you alone you were not able to do. Done - this is a fact. (otherwise, you would not recruit)
that's why I asked what was your team??

c) Y recruited the whole heyle on its beginning to ensure a crown, as people said, so don't promote it- we all laugh. Done is a fact.

Third
Y may confuse me with others, never commenting nations, but I responded. I am commenting as you are overpromoted by insulting the common logic we have and our experience or other actual fighting units of the past or today. Just to Note

I want to be objective; I didn't notice any good mentioned battle or strategy, and believe me, if I have seen something, I would be the first I would say it, and I would play here more as also others Done this is a fact.

4th
y change topics.
i.e. y asked about your BPs, and I told you. Bro, you are too good with data, like me when I need to write in this blog w/o paid -lol

thunder123

Hipparchus
i agree with everything, we are bad, we dont know how to play nor how to fight enemies
bunna corrupted all our opponents, they got payed to ghost/vm/rage in their alliance so we could look cool.
i suggest you to try this, paying other players is always the winning strategy and none will ever notice that, you are actually the first player who exposed us. cant dent your facts so better admit the trueth. thanks bunna for buying enemies like a real politician

DeletedUser41523

As somebody that’s played with all of you and against most of you, the Italians are better and it’s not even close. There. Debate settled. Thank you and good night.

bandit70

Taxiarch
Well I’ll end this world with this. Congrats on getting your wonders up so quick. And congrats on your crown that is forthcoming.
I’ll happily give credit where it’s due. Siaz save your silver mate I couldn’t care if you break my caves at this stage. But well done and I’ll be taking a long vacation from grep maybe 6 months maybe longer. So well done BWNW and your allies on the victory. Peace out

Last edited: