What did killed this server ?

Siaz

Hipparchus
Well I’ll end this world with this. Congrats on getting your wonders up so quick. And congrats on your crown that is forthcoming.
I’ll happily give credit where it’s due. Siaz save your silver mate I couldn’t care if you break my caves at this stage. But well done and I’ll be taking a long vacation from grep maybe 6 months maybe longer. So well done BWNW and your allies on the victory. Peace out
im trying to get my spied 5000 cities award 1632247199995.png

Last edited:

toufiotis

Hipparchus
i agree with everything, we are bad, we dont know how to play nor how to fight enemies
bunna corrupted all our opponents, they got payed to ghost/vm/rage in their alliance so we could look cool.
i suggest you to try this, paying other players is always the winning strategy and none will ever notice that, you are actually the first player who exposed us. cant dent your facts so better admit the trueth. thanks bunna for buying enemies like a real politician

Grepolis is battles team game not for massive recruitment to get crowns, simmers play like this. When happening we have to troll the newbies. Especially in a server w/o competition hahaha that's the fun w/o enemies needed massive recruitment.

We suggest to grepolis each time to open a 5servers indeed 1 with full ghosts cities people like y to go there and feel winners hahaha

abagigi68

Lochagos
Grepolis is battles team game not for massive recruitment to get crowns, simmers play like this. When happening we have to troll the newbies. Especially in a server w/o competition hahaha that's the fun w/o enemies needed massive recruitment.

We suggest to grepolis each time to open a 5servers indeed 1 with full ghosts cities people like y to go there and feel winners hahaha
Yes Grepolis is a war game, go and explain to those with whom you were in alliance, that they refused to fight and remain neutral until they figured out which was the winning team ... and in the end they chose the wrong one of course. It's a war game and we made the war, maybe you were asleep, but those points in defense were not made for internal crashes. We are not here to want to elevate ourselves to Gods of Grepolis, but not even to be treated like newbies. Accusing us of recruiting too many people ..... most of those who entered have stopped playing, admitting they just wanted to win the server. If the level was low it is not our fault, the others considered themselves to be great and very good players. We have answered to those provocations with facts. And you write, write and write again ....

toufiotis

Hipparchus
Yes Grepolis is a war game, go and explain to those with whom you were in alliance, that they refused to fight and remain neutral until they figured out which was the winning team ... and in the end they chose the wrong one of course. It's a war game and we made the war, maybe you were asleep, but those points in defense were not made for internal crashes. We are not here to want to elevate ourselves to Gods of Grepolis, but not even to be treated like newbies. Accusing us of recruiting too many people ..... most of those who entered have stopped playing, admitting they just wanted to win the server. If the level was low it is not our fault, the others considered themselves to be great and very good players. We have answered to those provocations with facts. And you write, write and write again ....
Your facts are not objectively. When I read fake promoted things I write, when I read garbages I write as well.
Bro by the way, your first city conquest at 24.3 when noone played and was ghost. And after internal and ghost so what you want to say about battles? Are y sure you that y played here for battles ?

We have spoken about recruitment and what kill the server and why people didnt play here. Or didn't want to continue here. We let the simmers and newbs to have fun . That's the fact.

Last edited:

bandit70

Taxiarch
Couldn’t be bothered opening a new thread so I’ll just post here.
Let’s clarify a few things for the server idiot that is AD. We have never at any point said we’d win this server. Our intention from day 1 we landed was to annoy and frustrate anyone around us. Having only 15 members we always knew we wouldn’t win so was never an issue. But for you to say “ WE WON” you are having a laugh you won nothing you’ve managed somehow to get into BWNW for a crown which means nothing now. You’re not even a half decent player but yet you will by Bhuna’s grace he’s gifted you one. We have always stucl by what we were here for and was basically the only other alliance that even tried pushing BWNW in wonders. Keep your tarnished crown and stick it somewhere the sun don’t shine.
Just remember THEY WON...NOT YOU. Hell you even wanted us to pact with you to stop them winning. More faces than a dice. And feel free to deny any of this as we still have the proof.
3rd rate player
5th rate leader sorry supreme commander :))
Am done with grep when hacks like AD pick up crowns for nothing. Adios lads and ladettes
Rant over

TheBOTStan

Taxiarch
thunder123 won this sever for sure but lets stop acting like it was by skill of the game and when it was just using diplomacy to have it so you could get an easy crown. You made sure that you had a nap with IT and Slackers and only fought Parti on one front. Everyone to your east you didn't fight turtles and your north you just recruited the north people from the alliance. Meanwhile FT was fighting parti, IT/Slackers, BadWolf. Then when parti collapsed you just recruited IT and threw away the deal they had with slackers as well the deal you had with FT lmao. There is a reason this world had so many ghost it was because of shitty diplomacy not because you are good at the game lol. Don't get me wrong diplomacy is a way to win this game but having that ego of yours thinking it was because of skill is just sad.

Last edited:

Siaz

Hipparchus
Your facts are not objectively. When I read fake promoted things I write, when I read garbages I write as well.
Bro by the way, your first city conquest at 24.3 when noone played and was ghost. And after internal and ghost so what you want to say about battles? Are y sure you that y played here for battles ?

We have spoken about recruitment and what kill the server and why people didnt play here. Or didn't want to continue here. We let the simmers and newbs to have fun . That's the fact.
i am just happy that i got in bwnw, cant be bother with haters cuz they hate us cause they aint us lmao
anyways if i didnt get in i wouldnt post trash talk so cant understand what your problem here really is..
so your main argument is that the crown is not earned correctly because the server was full of noobs and ghosts.. okay..
if it wasnt for bwnw there would not be mass ghosting, could you cause a mass ghosting? and probably all the so called noobs would be alright players? i genuinely cant get through the thought process of this trash talk, maybe you could have done something in game instead of posting meaningless posts

bandit70

Taxiarch
thunder123 won this sever for sure but lets stop acting like it was by skill of the game and when it was just using diplomacy to have it so you could get an easy crown. You made sure that you had a nap with IT and Slackers and only fought Parti on one front. Everyone to your east you didn't fight turtles and your north you just recruited the top people from the alliance. Meanwhile FT was fighting parti, IT/Slackers, BadWolf. Then when parti collapsed you just recruited IT and threw away the deal they had with slackers as well the deal you had with FT lmao. There is a reason this world had so many ghost it was because of shitty diplomacy not because you are good at the game lol. Don't get me wrong diplomacy is a way to win this game but having that ego of yours thinking it was because of skill is just sad.
Well I can clear something up. FT never tried us and once we got bigger they steered we’ll clear. Then they started ghosting am unsure what was behind that. But it happened. But FT. Never fought us.

TheBOTStan

Taxiarch
Well I can clear something up. FT never tried us and once we got bigger they steered we’ll clear. Then they started ghosting am unsure what was behind that. But it happened. But FT. Never fought us.

I don't think I ever said that you did fight FT just that you guys broke the deal your alliance had with FT by recruiting IT.

I was in IT and could of accepted my invite to BWNW and got a easy crown but getting a crown by betraying pacts and allies ain't for me.

Last edited:

bandit70

Taxiarch
I don't think I ever said that you did fight FT just that you guys broke the deal your alliance had with FT by recruiting IT.

I was in IT and could of accepted my invite to BWNW and got a easy crown but getting a crown by betraying pacts and allies ain't for me.
We never had any sort of pact with FT or IT
You do realise am in BW yeah.

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach

What deal we never had a deal we told whoever it was thunderbreeches thundercat catssplat whatever his name was we werent interested in being allies pacts naps or anything we were here to fight and they were nearest enemy, so pact naps no didnt have any so stop with the make believe stuff this aint alice in wonderland

bandit70

Taxiarch
What deal we never had a deal we told whoever it was thunderbreeches thundercat catssplat whatever his name was we werent interested in being allies pacts naps or anything we were here to fight and they were nearest enemy, so pact naps no didnt have any so stop with the make believe stuff this aint alice in wonderland
Think you mean teetotal lion :-D

TheBOTStan

Taxiarch
We never had any sort of pact with FT or IT
You do realise am in BW yeah.

my bad lol how you responded thought you were in BWNW. But the reason why the mast ghosting Happened from Slacker and FT can be cleared up pretty simply I'll post the message I sent out to the people of IT before I stopped playing this world because the backstabbing.

Last edited:

TheBOTStan

Taxiarch
This is going to be the story of what happened from my point of view and why I Left to join FT instead of going with you guys to BWNW. I am sending this out to my former team mates from IT because I feel like you guys were lied to about some things going on.

BWNW came with an offer to both slackers and IT council. Only your top players can join us and we will eat the rest. Both Councils voted different. Slackers chose to not leave their lower members behind. Over in IT however there was a 3-1 vote for doing just that. Without warning or any talking to the rest of the alliance everyone started getting invites to BWNW and then a message was sent out with what was happening. There was also no discussion about it allowed in the discord at the time. I am sure if you are still part of it you can scroll up and see where we were told to keep the channel cleared.

From there only one person at the time refused the invite and that was Remondre, the only leader who voted against the leaving their own members behind. There plan was to still be able to hit the other people in 44 . At the time FT was pacted with both THL and BWNW so if we attacked THL while in BWNW FT could do nothing about it. I soon realized the same thing could be said about slackers and are people we left behind. I asked about it and was ignored.

I talked to Slackers, Rem, and many other people in the world. During this time I learned a few things. BWNW offered FT to stay allies and just eat slackers and THL. Are other leaders were fine with this which I found insulting as Slackers were basically us as well. They helped every chance they could to help us in everyway.

Slackers realizing that they were being left behind by IT leadership and were going to be food for BWNW and FT thanks to receiving screen shoots from people they did what they had to do for their members. They contacted FT and got a full merge into them with leaving no members behind unlike the deal with BWNW. When I spoke to some leaders about this what they told me really pissed me off. They tried saying that most likely Slackers were working with FT all along. After everything they did with breaking sieges left and right and stacking cities with def to get them this really pissed me off. It was an insult to are closet ally and I couldn't stand it anymore.

I then turned down my invite to BWNW and joined FT. I helped get some of are former members into either FT or THL as they were left behind by our own leaders. Those who joined THL were attacked right away by their former leaders from IT which is a joke. No loyalty what so ever. Like what were they post to do just ghost?

That is what I learned anyway from my time talking to many different people of what happened anyway. Rem ghosted because of the action of the other leaders, Slackers merged all their members into FT instead of abandoning them like our leadership did to some of are former team mates.

I don't expect anyone to switch sides or change what they are doing. I simply wanted to get the truth about what really happened out their. As talking to some of you I learned you were simply lied to about rem and about slackers which is a shame. I hate seeing Rem name dragged though the mud when they tried to help all of our members not just those on top.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

TLDR : BWNW and IT betrayed both their allies for an easy win. People ghosted because they felt wronged by their former teammates.

thunder123

Hipparchus
1) you clearly don't know what you are talking about
2) did you read yourself?
---
1) you don't even know wich players are in wich alliance but you keep talking like you know how the world was played (you look like a clown)
2) we never asked it/slackers to join us. pvdp reached out to me asking me to join us KNOWING TILT WELL STILL OUR ALLIES (you look like a clown)
3) drunkentiger-tilt founder- merged with slackers because "he was afraid of us declaring them war" (his words on discord) (you litterally look like a clown)
4) tilt declared war to us, not the opposite. i wanted to stay to my words and give them crown even if they didn't deserve. myselfless (after drunkentiger ghost) chose to fight us because most people in tilt wanted to fight us. i spent 2 or 3 days talking with him and whitegoat. there was no way to stop that. whitegoat didn't want to fight us but apparently all others wanted it (YOU LOOK LIKE A CLOWN)

we all still have all discord chat. so stop talking ****. stop accusing of bullshit that never happened. stop crying. you litterally talk and you know nothing about the world. this simply proves that you weren't even playing even if you had 30 cities at that time. you litterally were logging in and out, nothing more.

and well, what siaz said is true.
you all talk like "this was a dead world, none was good and bla bla bla" so why did everyone ghost after fighting us?
tilt vs innocent/slacker = 0 ghosts
tilt vs parti = 0 ghosts
armada well, they only had us as enemy, and they gave up
parti vs us = parti dead. months crying over us botting, golding and so on. we destroyed them, their leader ghosted
tilt vs us = they were a bunch of noobs, we knew it and that was the reason i tried to stop myselfless from declaring us war (YES. I TRIED TO AVOID THE WAR KNOWING IT WAS AN EASY WIN. I HAVE DISCORD SCREENSHOTS AND 2 MORE PEOPLE WERE IN THAT CHAT)

also, for those who think we had a nap with innocent... are you drunk? did you smoke anything good? if so, please give me phone number.
innocent were hours and hours from us. we didn't care at all about them. i never talked with pvdp before he added me on discord for that invite argument.

thunder123

Hipparchus
i don't know if it is forbidden to post discord screenshots on forum. if so, please hydna give me atleast a few hours to send them on private msg (but it makes more sense here to be fair)
1) here you can clearly read we wanted to fight hellenic. as simple as that. we wanted to go deep in 44. nothing hard to understand
9a10eb1d45548132164a973a6d4d6bcc.png

2) ouch. i actually wanted to maintain the friendly relation with tilt
aaec00bd76fbb8a61fd71d5d3f9436eb.png

3) who would have guessed? i was saying the trueth again. tilt wanted to fight us
e0cc2d3864a498099283e5da74bd0ee6.png

4) and again... i tried to make him understand he had no hope against us, i obviously wasted my time
6fc44a19c9b4a7c46383f0d3ad390815.png

5) and it goes on and on
ad99d465adf74929ff8c9942dbc3c16a.png

need anything more or can you read yourself?

if anyone still doesnt understand: tilt wanted to break pact but not having a full war. for some reason they thought that brown and red are different. here you can have a laugh on their mentality
932f904bed31b699c2838b29429f982a.png
79bb85125596ab1dd4bb0246710e8e54.png
98e6f48de6700fb9d3ef3c0fa0c6963d.png

Last edited:

TheBOTStan

Taxiarch
1. I just talked to one person thinking they were in BWNW in the external forum because I didn't check the world first it's not a big deal at all you clown.

2. You still accepted them even though you were pact with FT lmao what a clown statement. It doesn't matter who talked to who first.

3. DT merged with slackers because what choice was there after you did what you did. Sorry you didn't want an actual fight on this sever and just wanted an easy win clown.

4. You merged with the people they were fighting with you clown what and told them to just sim the rest of the world lmao you clown.

None of the **** I said is bullshit and I am not crying about it either lmao. Just find it funny you are acting like you did so much on this sever when you fought 1 alliance that was in a two way war then recruited your allies enemy. Thunder you have to be the biggest clown for thinking your fighting skills won this sever and not you just setting a diplomacy win by fighting the least amount possible and betraying your allies.

Also these screenshots just show you didn't give a **** about your allies or any pacts and neither did Pvdp. It does show how little you care for pacts and wanted FT to betray an agreement they had with THL you..... wait for it.... Clown.

Siaz

Hipparchus
haha can i have some fries with all that salt?
hey man this game can be played in many ways, i dont get why u heff to be med is onle a geim.
we all have freedom to play this game however we feel like, let this be a lesson for the next worlds on how to dominate or just play, no need to push your trash opinion
although this game is sickening but so is life in general, betrayal.. dont see it much here.. i mean the bigger traitors are the ones who left and joined, dont you think so?