what direction to go

mats25

Phrourach
As i saw/heard meny teams join in ...so there are out are meny old friends who looking up you...so mabe some words of the location for you old pal.
WEST/SOUTH/EAST later no need to relocate...sametime we saw in start where the first swords will be grossed and bp.hunters can choose hot place just for him...

salute...ouuyee

DeletedUser17513

unless you have VERY good alliance, avoid joining ocean 44, as The Syndicate has just joined the party :)

DeletedUser49112

Or anywhere in the core if you're going to be scared lol

DeletedUser

You can't avoid the core ;) I've chosen random cause I really don't care where will my city be located as this is just the beginning, a lot of things can change. 1 minor/major disband is coming soon, I'm sure lol.

DeletedUser24785

Booo, shame on the pre-mades, must be too shy to make new friends ;)

mats25

Phrourach
Booo, shame on the pre-mades, must be too shy to make new friends ;)

why...some hade pause from grepolis and like to find old friends...i dont see any bad of this...anyway alliances change world by world so can be ,no name there to remember...

Van Helsing

Phrourach
I cant remember all the players I have either played with or against - those I fight with yesterday are enemies today. Just stay civil and friendly.

cos one day I might want to join their alliance - lol

DeletedUser29916

Some people have returned from retirement to play with a real team. Looking like barbarians having a decent roster set up aswell.

Settings atleast have what it takes to become a good world so invite you friends and family and come join the fun. The more players the merrier!

DeletedUser41937

unless you have VERY good alliance, avoid joining ocean 44, as The Syndicate has just joined the party :)

I have missed playing Grepolis for years due to my studies. What's up with the Syndicate?

DeletedUser24785

tim it seems syndicate thinks we have decent roster :D

have we, i haven't looked, just accepted anyone who asked to join. I like recruiting its fun, all these new players who have never played before now in our alliance. ;)

DeletedUser

I have missed playing Grepolis for years due to my studies. What's up with the Syndicate?

Arguably the best, or up there with the best alliances in the game. Play the game with pretty much no pacts from what I've heard.

DeletedUser24785

Just read the Newspaper, must do the lottery tomorrow,lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17513

Remind me of Eviction Notice, don't ask me why :eek:

naaahh EN and Syndicate will never fight 1 on 1, they do share some players but are not 1 and the same thing.
as i was a member of EN in 1 world quite sure Syndicate wouldnt last as EN comes with full premade to each world while most of Syndicate is not around(by that i mean they cant gather up premade of 100 of their players, while EN comes with 2 full alliances)

DeletedUser24785

naaahh EN and Syndicate will never fight 1 on 1, they do share some players but are not 1 and the same thing.
as i was a member of EN in 1 world quite sure Syndicate wouldnt last as EN comes with full premade to each world while most of Syndicate is not around(by that i mean they cant gather up premade of 100 of their players, while EN comes with 2 full alliances)

Is there any real fun in playing if you join up with 2 full alliances, its a garanteed win, don't really see any fun in that.