What do players look for in an alliance?

DeletedUser16076

Hi to all,

I have been playing Grepolis for a while now and am interested to know what players look for in an alliance.

Personally, I look for experience and a good leadership team. Also, generally friendly players, as I cant stand players that are a bit arrogant.

What does everyone else think?

Many thanks,
AP

:)

DeletedUser

i think there has to be experience, great leadership, team work and loyalty if you dont have them any alliance will fail

DeletedUser

I look at the message they sent me first, (if they don't send a message they aren't worth my time, even tho i have a a lot of time) you can find out things about a player, based on their format. I have my own format. If it seems more like a anonymous, then they are most likely massing, just the players with high points (because they know that they are active) I think that for every good alliance that invites you, there is 12 bad ones. You can really tell if they are a noobie or not, based on that message.
Profile doesn't matter, as long as it's not completely stupid. If i am invited to an alliance that i have friends in i am most likely to join that alliance .

DeletedUser16076

I like the idea about messaging. I dont usually accept invites unless they message me saying why they would want a player like me

DeletedUser

The mails they send are mostly premade mails they sent to everyone.

DeletedUser16076

That is usually the case, but they are still putting in more effort to recruit you than just simply sending an invite

DeletedUser18825

As a founder, I send a different mail to each person I invite (or at least I do now). It works way better than copy+pasting messages. I always add quite a bit of humor, and that is what makes them want to join. People want alliances that are fun. It is a game, and if they truly think that their alliance is fun, they will treat it like a kid would treat his favorite toy.

:D

DeletedUser

What do players look for in an alliance?

Well, it has to have great boobies, long curly hair but first and foremost lots of beer in the fridge for me and the guys. oh, and needs to be open to everyone as well.

DeletedUser16076

Now that is a great response! If only all alliances were like that :p