What do you hate about noobs?

DeletedUser13240

NooBs aren't bad, nor to be despised. Most are just regular folk like thee & me. Given a chance a good player will develope.
I have found that trolling the archives will often lead me to a discussion on tactics and/or "ideal" troop builds. Add to this some sage advice from an experienced player and your game will improve. Although a tediious endeavor, there are many excellent points on playing a good game of Grepo hidden in the archives. And as said above, play your own game, learn from others but be yourself.

And yes, it is addicting!

yer friendly
unit

DeletedUser31161

wiki gives you the noob way to play. after that you have to learn from the players

DeletedUser6029

well me personally, I just hate bra shopping.
oh wait you guys said noobs....my bad.

DeletedUser

Hi,

I am kinda new to this game so I guess I am NOOB so from a noobish point of view.

So far my experience with players has not been so great most of them (the leaders) had told me how they was big in different worlds and experienced warriors;

calydon: the alliance I was in spoke big but as soon as their enemy alliance made a city near them they merged instead of fighting. Instead of joining the enemy I ghosted.

Gela: the alliance I was in just merged with the number 1 alliance instead of fighting. On this one I am waiting to get rimmed so I can build up and give them some fun when I work back into the center.

I understand people wish to be their a the end of the server and win but this is a war game right?

for me I would rather fight for and die for my alliance than to abandon them. I mean this is not Simcity lol.

Anyway that's what I hate about this game (even as a noob)

Regards

Char

DeletedUser

Hi,

I am kinda new to this game so I guess I am NOOB so from a noobish point of view.

So far my experience with players has not been so great most of them (the leaders) had told me how they was big in different worlds and experienced warriors;

calydon: the alliance I was in spoke big but as soon as their enemy alliance made a city near them they merged instead of fighting. Instead of joining the enemy I ghosted.

Gela: the alliance I was in just merged with the number 1 alliance instead of fighting. On this one I am waiting to get rimmed so I can build up and give them some fun when I work back into the center.

I understand people wish to be their a the end of the server and win but this is a war game right?

for me I would rather fight for and die for my alliance than to abandon them. I mean this is not Simcity lol.

Regards

Char

This nublet is going places.

DeletedUser6029

Hi,

Regards

Char

In all seriousness, I am sorry to hear this has been your opinion. One piece of advise, and I dare any grepo alumni to disagree here, but for a person who is just learning the game and wondering how to play it....WHILE playing your current world, find Open Source Government alliance. For the longest time it was joked that it was the largest MRA on Epsilon, but having joined it briefly, I can tell you that (I have no idea his new name, but his old one was Freeserv I think) has never been annialated, never chased off a server, and has a GREAT program for helping n00bs. OSG has now become kinda part of the landscape of Grepolis now. I know currently OSG is located on Delos.

DeletedUser37948

What do i hate about noobs this!

TheGodOfDoom today at 22:48

Hello there sir i would like to ask if i can be invite to join your group The Misfits. I think my skills and technique around the game will help the group.

Zero Point today at 22:54

sorry you are in the wrong ocean and your points are to low try to find a team more local is my advise

TheGodOfDoom today at 23:40

You angered me you have made a very big mistake you will regret this and this wont be the last time you will see me.

zero point

you must be a child or a fool or both my advise was good you are too far away, if you were attacked no one would be able to reach you before you would have had your city stolen.
my advise is read up on this game and understand how it works before trash talking as you just make yourself look stupid.
ps ive been playing 2 years and have ran 2 rank 1 alliances and been rank 1 player if you think your mad skills can defeat me feel free to try.

:pro:

DeletedUser34865

I hate noobs that jack up an academy so when I take their city I'm wasting cp on the dumb things researched. :Angry:

DeletedUser31161

what noobs are we talking about. there are some new players that are willing to learn and learn fast

DeletedUser37948

what noobs are we talking about. there are some new players that are willing to learn and learn fast

we all agree on that point and have openly said so earlier in this thread were just letting of steam about the worst of the worst, just to stay sane!

DeletedUser13240

Hmmm...
So yer sayin' that those of us who spend a significant portion of our waking hours in front of a gome screen, plotting ratios are sane?

unit

DeletedUser

Not sane. But where did you see sane successful genius people? :p

DeletedUser11886

Well... if you must be a sane to be successful and therefore that means that you must not have sanity to have success, doesn't that mean that failing means you have success? Or does that mean that being sane is a bad thing? Therefore, being logically accurate means that you are correct, but how are you not successful? So if your not successful if you are correct, does being successful mean being wrong? Or does it mean that being a genius doesn't mean you are sane? Therefore your intelligence is ignored and you are only successful if you are a genius and insane at the same time? What does insane even mean? 'in' 'sane' that means your inside sanity... but if your inside sanity then you would be inside your own mind! Mind... hey isn't our minds made up of gooshy grey stuff? Wait... that reminds be of my school lunch 5 years ago. School!? I have a test tomorrow! Test!? What test! Wait, if I have a test tomorrow doesn't that mean that its friday!? Friday! The end of the school week! I can't wait for the weekends, I don't know what i'm going to be doing... if I don't know what i'm going to be doing, doesn't that mean I have no logical thought? I can't think for myself... don't people that are insane need people to help them!? Do I need someone to help me!? Am I insane?! Wait, that means I'm successful! :D But I'm insane aswell... doesn't that make me wrong?

Okay, if you are actually insane, you would have read all of that above.