What Do You Think Of The Person Above You?

DeletedUser8396

What do I think of a pebble? a small rock? or is it a metaphor I shall have to meditate on this one

its actually a humorous name

i used in in a killing game where when you killed someone it would say " You have been killed by apebble "

is c oming back to grepo

DeletedUser

still a scholar. ^^

hey dudes, you are talking about names... do you think my name is gay? :(
it got called so. o_O

DeletedUser8396

I wouldnt say necessarily gay. It may not be manly, but not so far on the spectrum as to be called gay. By gay Im assuming you mean "homosexual in nature" and not the twisted definition meaning "stupid". I wouldnt say its gay.

Is self conscious of his name :p

DeletedUser2795

Well, technically just if you speak the language it doesnt make you that nation or nationality (Unites States for example). It is still disagreed upon by many historians whether or not Alex the Great was Macedonian or Greek...personally I think he was Macedonian...but oh well...

Is being nice to me in forge of empires because he scared of me :p

Whatever. He still ruled Greece.

believes that people will obey his location.

DeletedUser

Well, technically just if you speak the language it doesnt make you that nation or nationality (Unites States for example). It is still disagreed upon by many historians whether or not Alex the Great was Macedonian or Greek...personally I think he was Macedonian...but oh well...

I did also state they had Greek ancestry, you should do some research on his father as an example. I'd say that's a bad example on several grounds, but you are correct when it comes to the vacuous and hollow nature that is nation-states to begin with.

------------------------------------------------------------

rawr >:3

DeletedUser8396

is the BILLIONTH person to say that...and knows i love him for it :p