What Do You Think Of The Phi Player Above You?

DeletedUser

Simple game. You just say your thoughts about the player who posts above you. So, you could complement him on positioning, conquering a good target or say that the alliance that player is in won't benefit the player... so on and so on.

Couple of rules to follow though, and they are as follows:
No going off topic. If you wish to discuss these ratings, please create a new thread or show it in VM.
Make sure you haven't left anyone out and don't rate anyone who just writes "Plz, wut bout me", rate the person above who has talked about another player.
If you disagree with a rating, take it to PM.
Write a little about a player. Don't make one simple point (for example: Nice points) and move on. Go into further detail (for example: I think your points are quite good, although you are lacking in battle points and may struggle getting culture).
This is for Phi. Make sure all of your posts are Phi related. If you wish to rate a player otherwise or don't play Phi, go and use the sister thread in off topic.

Go go go

IGN: Emperor Narwhal

DeletedUser

cool guy, but prob won't be making it into the milestones thread ;)

DeletedUser

Future alliance mate! I know TTM can grow fast though after a slightly later start, will TTM be able to catch up with the top flight? My guess is yes.

@Buzzer: I don't expect MRA to go on too long but Buzzer looks like he could go on for ages. Top 15 and growing at pace.

DeletedUser65

Currently keeping the #1 spot warm for me ;) But other than that, will go far with magical undersea powers...or something

DeletedUser15240

no alliance, but from past expereince good player, (btw, join MRA)

DeletedUser

good strong player thanks osl i am not actually a very good player ued to revolt not conquest all i have had in this game is bad luck since the start

DeletedUser

Not heard of this player before but looking good on early stats :)

DeletedUser

Never heard of him but has a nice kick but alliance haha and average points

DeletedUser16696

Good start,

Good points
Average alliance,

Might do well if he stays active, maybe alliance will fail apart but i can't judge the future

DeletedUser

Experienced player, knows what he is doing. He will do well if he concentrates on this world.

DeletedUser16696

If he doesn't conquer his own members and is under an anonymous name then he'll do great :D

Just don't brag or try and show off otherwise you'll be gone :D

(P.S i dont know your ingame name sorry)

DeletedUser345

Future alliance mate! I know TTM can grow fast though after a slightly later start, will TTM be able to catch up with the top flight? My guess is yes.

@Buzzer: I don't expect MRA to go on too long but Buzzer looks like he could go on for ages. Top 15 and growing at pace.

Is this serious :p TTM takes 2 weeks to go over 1000 points and thats not a joke.

DeletedUser

Good points never heard of you before. In a MRA alliance so must be good! :)

DeletedUser

^^

I take you are new to the game. I advise you to read Osl wiki but avoid his leadership guide. Anyway take a look on it and it will teach you the basic then you can search up FAQs on the wiki section of this forum.