What Do You Think Of The Phi Player Above You?

DeletedUser345

^^

I take you are new to the game. I advise you to read Osl wiki but avoid his leadership guide. Anyway take a look on it and it will teach you the basic then you can search up FAQs on the wiki section of this forum.

He means Mythic Recruitment Alliances ;)

DeletedUser

^^

I take you are new to the game. I advise you to read Osl wiki but avoid his leadership guide. Anyway take a look on it and it will teach you the basic then you can search up FAQs on the wiki section of this forum.

Talking to me?

Hey btw nice rep

DeletedUser

The above player is doing pretty sweet, though I haven't heard much when it comes to WOLFPACK. We can only see for the future.

DeletedUser17045

The worst player I have ever met/played with.

Geeze, can't believe he is first. :O

DeletedUser

Nice little allaince good amount of points to dam it already i am out of the top100

DeletedUser16696

Good points, Alright alliance, Seems like a good player

DeletedUser

average points same as most players / not sure about the alliance thoough :/

DeletedUser17088

Needs to eventually join a world at the same time as me and face me for once!

good player, great personality on forum, a class act

DeletedUser

Well you don't seem too bad, and your alliance is definitely not an MRA so i approve :D

DeletedUser

Haven't heard too much but has an alright alliance from the looks of things :)

DeletedUser

Relatively decent growth. Hasn't attacked since being attacked, need to be more aggressive :)

DW

DeletedUser

Very low points still better than mine though MRA alliance and never heard of you on forums

DeletedUser17045

Meh, points are quite low. The world has been out for just over 3 weeks and not even over 2000 points yet :p

Alliance is decent, can't say much as I haven't heard much from them either.

We'll see how things unfold in the near future.

DeletedUser

Currently in what seems to be, the strongest alliance in Phi. Individually he is growing rather slow and has yet to take a city. Spends a lot of time in the forums but without him, they just wouldn't be the same. All in all.... I don't know you but you're one hell of a personality I'll give you that. You get 2 very enthusiastic thumbs up! Great holiday fun!