What Do You Think Of The Player Above You?

DeletedUser

What Do You Think Of The Player Above You?

Simple game. You just say your thoughts about the player who posts above you.

:pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro:

DeletedUser

He's a liar! i'm always looking and he's never behind me....................is he?

DeletedUser

Rudicus ???

Most annoying player in the south of Kappa. Wish someone would rim him

DeletedUser13936

haha!
your a coward who doesn't even play Kappa.. do you?

i used to... i got about 2 cities and 6k points in 2 weeks until PE conquered me. i was in the crimson revelation. good times.

however it did take two of there top players almost a week to conquer me and my 2 little 3k cities :p

DeletedUser15581

Rudicus ???

Most annoying player in the south of Kappa. Wish someone would rim him

churchill... mean and effective... you think he is small with just 24 cities, but he can take on a dozen crimsons with those :p

DeletedUser

i do play kappa

and im in crimson empire
with 41 citys and 443,255 points ]

:p

and hihipople wht world do you play or are you a lurk

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13936

i do play kappa

and im in crimson empire
with 41 citys and 443,255 points ]

:p

and hihipople wht world do you play or are you a lurk

eta with 342k and i started sigma 4 days ago and have 1k i also play phi :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Makes great Sig's and is a really helpfull person......but again has problems sticking to the topic.

(must be something in the name) :D

DeletedUser

Is a very mature poster, and together with his alliance and cabz's has brought new life to these forums :D

DeletedUser

Is a very mature poster, and together with his alliance and cabz's has brought new life to these forums :D

thanks buddy the life wouldnt be here withought the banter with you and rudi :)

twizz has quit due to real life exams his citys will be ghosts soon R.I.P twizzlerzs you were a great player

DeletedUser

^You are an awful spammer and can go off-topic a lot, but you are very funny and great at keeping conversations going :p

Twizzlerzs, gone but never defeated!

DeletedUser

terrible player :p kidding :) think ur alright yet never had the pleasure of talking to u ingame. also not even dutch yet he calls himself dirk kuyt, hes a dutchmen!!as finishing touch, god created the... DUTCH

ALSO get my name right xD

twizzlerzs gone and almost defeated (i admit it they came very close a couple of times when i still had the time to play and they even managed 1 conquer)

goodby and my last post for the coming 2 weeks, im gonna study.

DeletedUser

i wanted you to join me aswell twizz ......lol

i know i spam alot just because i like to be the clown of the bunch haha jk

twizzlerzs i hope you do well in real life and i wish you all the best hopefully play again with you in the futre take care

DeletedUser

Is a big time spammer but likes a laugh and lets face it in this game what more can you ask for. The forum would die if he left.

Goodluck Twiz, you will be missed.

DeletedUser

rudi as i have to rate you as you are above me here goes

your a good laugh and always cheer me up and it helps your a fellow republican like myself tiocfaidharla'32csm a chairde

DeletedUser

the pleasure is mine now :cool:
needs to watch his words and pics :p i get tired of writing warnings and infractions :Angry: not realle a high point of my day :rolleyes: although his spamtasticness has brought Kappa out of its slumbers and has given it some life i suppose haha +rep for u cabz :D