What Do You Think Of The Player Above You?

DeletedUser

1st of all, LOL!! funny post.

Is IMO one of the nicest mod's around. (even if he did tell me off) Kind of feel sorry for him having to read the posts of 2 self confessed spammers such as cabz and myself but hay hoo lets make him work for his gold lol! Have never played the game with him so far but i hope i do so soon.

DeletedUser

rudi well needto all start a alliance on a new word opening up lol i think it will be fun all is sammers in the same allaince haha we can name ourself SPAMMERZ LMAO

DeletedUser

above me well
he wants to start in a new world because he knows that kappa will finish him off if he comes of Vmode.

DeletedUser

thinks he is a great player when he really suks the farts out his mums A**E lol

DeletedUser

never said I was a great player.
but at least one thing I do have is respect and manners not to let a game and being behind my computer give me the right to disrespect other people.

and really you must lack of intelligence and of knowing that you have no chance in surviving in kappa to speak this way.
and honestly If I was still living in scotland I would wash your mouth out with soap you sorry little person.

If you would really want people to respect you then learn how to speak to them correctly even a child can speak better then what you are prooving here by you last comment, it is one thing to nag and actually mess with people but when you aim for personal things and actual Real Life things is that you honestly do not deserve any respect what so ever.

and I will finish this off where ever you may be in scotland may God bless you and protect you because if you do talk like this in Real life this way over silly things like a game then you really need a reality check so quiet being a noob and get an actual life.

Honestly for this last post first of all you have lost all respectability in this game and second of all you have just prooven yourself to be worthless a sorry excuse for a human being and may one day you may find help :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i live in glasgow in scotland and this is the wae i speak like me or dot i really dont care :) if i die in kappa i still have lota :)
i show respect to all my enemies when the deserrve it but you do not deserve anything
and is that a threat you would wash my mouth out hahahaha

ill happilly mail you my adress paps and we will happilly go for it

DeletedUser

Seems a sensible kind of guy. Would like to hear more from him on this forum ;)

DeletedUser

Seems like a nice guy. seems like the rules aren't that strict in that Fat camp of his given the state of him in his profile pic, I don't think he'll be running the marathon anytime soon.
makes good posts around the place, mixed in with the spam

DeletedUser

well he did state he would wash my mouth out with soap haha
afte all i am the bad company

DeletedUser

GOOD GUY to bad his alliance are crimsons reserves haha

i see a good power change in 66 mind you ravens are number1 and CLE are owere really lol

and word i hear is ravens are turning there backs on crimosns shortley ;)

aswell as the gaurdians but shh keep this beetween us lol

DeletedUser

You too!!!!!

BTW...to follow on topic, rudicus, excellent player...and even better spammer and jester

DeletedUser

Thanks mate........i think :)

Cauthonus, without doubt one of the most aggressive players i have ever played with. We don't call him the nuke king for nothing. Stand up guy who knows when to be nice and when to stamp his authority. Very confidant nice kind of man.............Damn, dude i think i want to marry you.....:D

DeletedUser

rudi heads compleatley goosed with the dope lolbad player and even worse singer haha

BUFFALOW SOILDGERS IN THE HEART OF AMERICA

DeletedUser

i live in glasgow in scotland and this is the wae i speak like me or dot i really dont care :) if i die in kappa i still have lota :)
i show respect to all my enemies when the deserrve it but you do not deserve anything
and is that a threat you would wash my mouth out hahahaha

ill happilly mail you my adress paps and we will happilly go for it

Told me you were from Cumbernald (Or was it Kilmarnock?)

DeletedUser

Seems a player that knows what he is doing.

(kilmarnock more or less is in Glasgow) :)

DeletedUser

Yeah cumbernauld thomas its glasgow lol cumbernauld is the area though :)