What do you think.

DeletedUser

I thought i have a lil fun and make a thread on what does everyone think will happen. It can be either on Who Alliance will be hard to beat Or What alliance you think will merge into another alliance.

This forum is mostly on what the Players of Pi Think..

I'll start it off

I think SOH is the Biggest MRA alliance Around Everytime you get rid of 10 100 more pop back up. This don't make them the best alliance. Just shows how they will recruit just Anyone. But watch out soon as you loose a city you will be kicked. And iam seeing they have 2 Academys.

And notice TEE has a pact with SOH Very weird. I don't see that pact lasting long And I'll watch TEE finish off what they started.

AX Vs Incubi and TEE

That's gonna be a back and forth war. Since Incubi is faceing inactive promblems and looseing one of there top players. Will Incubi be able to come back. We shall see. That alliance came so far to fall.

I don't see AX looseing there Ocean in 35 as they have that Ocean pretty much on lockdown.

AL I heard they merged into Incubi but after Incubi faceting inactive promblems They all came back to AL Some are still there in incubi. I think the tides have turned for AL. If Incubi is really faceing inacitve promblems i see a bright Future for AL.

Remember this is no diss on no Alliance it's all fun and games to spice up the Forums and see what's going on in every war.

I still like to know how United Warriors are doing or VVV or TGIE Haven't heard anything about that alliance on the forums in awhile.

If i'am not mistaken ASP merged into SOH and United Warriors Pacted with SOH Not sure on this one of the two alliance will have to say is there any truth in this.:Angry:

DeletedUser

dont understand why everyone counts incubi down and out because they lost a few players they might consoladate for a bit but theyll bring in new players that are top quality and be on there merry way

DeletedUser

I'am not counting them out just yet. I believe they have a good bunch of of active members still there that will make there alliance boom again. But time will tell about incubi but hey you never know about Alliance these days

DeletedUser

Last time I heard they had 9 active members (incubi). I believe its dropped down to 8 with the loss of their largest player. No matter how good they are 8 players cannot withstand the force of 30+ players.

DeletedUser

I thought i have a lil fun and make a thread on what does everyone think will happen. It can be either on Who Alliance will be hard to beat Or What alliance you think will merge into another alliance.

This forum is mostly on what the Players of Pi Think..

I'll start it off

I think SOH is the Biggest MRA alliance Around Everytime you get rid of 10 100 more pop back up. This don't make them the best alliance. Just shows how they will recruit just Anyone. But watch out soon as you loose a city you will be kicked. And iam seeing they have 2 Academys.

And notice TEE has a pact with SOH Very weird. I don't see that pact lasting long And I'll watch TEE finish off what they started.

AX Vs Incubi and TEE

That's gonna be a back and forth war. Since Incubi is faceing inactive promblems and looseing one of there top players. Will Incubi be able to come back. We shall see. That alliance came so far to fall.

I don't see AX looseing there Ocean in 35 as they have that Ocean pretty much on lockdown.

AL I heard they merged into Incubi but after Incubi faceting inactive promblems They all came back to AL Some are still there in incubi. I think the tides have turned for AL. If Incubi is really faceing inacitve promblems i see a bright Future for AL.

Remember this is no diss on no Alliance it's all fun and games to spice up the Forums and see what's going on in every war.

I still like to know how United Warriors are doing or VVV or TGIE Haven't heard anything about that alliance on the forums in awhile.

If i'am not mistaken ASP merged into SOH and United Warriors Pacted with SOH Not sure on this one of the two alliance will have to say is there any truth in this.:Angry:

I can confirm that ASP did merge into SoH and the fact that SoH already had pacts with ASP and UW since around May/June. SoH look like an MRA because of the recent merges within the alliance. The Vikings merged into SoH as well as ASP. They have pacts with quite a few of the top alliances.
The reason why it looked like that SoH had 2 academies was because they were creating a new academy and abandoning the old one with the inactive members left in there(at least I think).

Oh and I almost forgot.
The reason they kick people out is that they have strict rules regarding getting attacked. If you lose a city without posting on the forum or messaging a leader then you are OUT. They need active players who check their accounts daily, if you lose a city and don't even know it then you're obviously not active enough. As you know, they have a big alliance so they must be very smart about getting rid of inactives and people who don't help.

DeletedUser

ASP did infact merge into SOH.

We weren't sure what was going on with Incubi and AL.

UW asked ASP for a truce because of this and both alliances decided it was a good idea. The war with UW benefited ASP greatly as we now have near complete hegemony over O34 and we were able to maintain most of the players that merged from Pwnies. It made sense for ASP to merge into SOH because we received some random attacks from AL players. Our strategy had been centered around the idea the AL would remain neutral to us during our war. Thus we merged into SoH for the added security. ASP was a successful alliance while it lasted and I was proud to lead the players that comprised it. I am now a proud member of SOH. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Incubi has no active players left, they are hurting, kill them while they are down!

DeletedUser

Now why would you say that about your own alliance yowatsup? you cant be hurting that bad.

DeletedUser12324

well AL is going down and Incubi seem to be staying up but i keep hearing rumours, i look forward to the next few months on Pi...

DeletedUser

Last time I heard they had 9 active members (incubi). I believe its dropped down to 8 with the loss of their largest player. No matter how good they are 8 players cannot withstand the force of 30+ players.

That is quite an absurd statement. If you don't know why, think about it for awhile, it will become clear.

DeletedUser

I'm serious. Incubi lost 3 players that did their own thing and weren't really involved they are falling apart. Desperate. Holding on by a thread. Even yowhatsup, who now has 70 cities, equal to 3-4 players on most teams, well 3-4 very very good players, is starting to turtle for fear of losing all his cities. Rumor has it they are pacting everyone. Incubi recently lost a city to Cyril....only put 2500 bis in and they couldn't break it. It's true. Look it up. They are getting owned. The end is near for the once relentless group of pros who aren't really pros...just joe's, who need to recruit everyone now to survive. Flipping out and kicking people for no reason. Probably going to turn on TEE soon and then the new AL players will turn on them because they really don't care about Incubi then they will all get owned and the server will get the last laugh BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

DeletedUser

dont understand why everyone counts incubi down and out because they lost a few players they might consoladate for a bit but theyll bring in new players that are top quality and be on there merry way

i think that about sums it up.(SW)

DeletedUser

As one of the recently merged AL members I can assure you that incubi is well and truely finished, I mean, they only have 26 players now against so many massive alliances... and all they can do is recruit idiots like me... the end of the world is upon us - give it a break - I think u'll find they've had a similar number of players when fighting ( and beating ) MG / ETD.

End of the day, it's a game, people come and go, new players join servers etc. The Sun still rises and falls every day. Get over it :)

DeletedUser11305

hey guys jZmabrt from Pi is also inactive,Take his cities asap ....
(This post is not for TEE Incubi and SoH members!)

cheers !