Important What do YOU want?

DeletedUser19042

oh...Good plan. Will have to ask for that though. And I doubt it to be possible. :(

DeletedUser23986

NO, i don't think so. Richard denied to make one for the b'day comp, which was much more important than a comp for bragging about abp! i will say ask lane to use grepo mailer, and spam all good players!

DeletedUser

He said make an ingame announcement only for edessa, i fear it to be impossible. Better use grepostats, and spam all the players :p

Thank you Hassan,even better idea if not possible to ingame only Eddessa,never thought to use grepostats to notify leaders.

DeletedUser

I want a ground troop that only requires wood and stone, not sure where to make in-game suggestions. There are troops that do not require any wood (Hops) and silver is needed for all troops/ships AND cave. There should be a balance for somewhere to build something that does not require silver....

Also when I see bounty I think, what about picking a random city and whoever conquers it gets a hefty prize. Randomly change the city every 24 hours with a mass mail notifying everyone to prevent SERIOUS stacking and to shake things up. The prize (Bounty) can't be awarded to someone in same alliance within the 24 hours etc...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

You can give your suggestions in the Idea section of the forum.

About the bounty hunt, the thing you suggest is just too complicated to get it organized for me. Therefor the amout of units set that you have to kill would be good enough. :)