What do...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

you all think of us in High Voltage?

Forget all the crap of all the crap of he said she said and please just give me the facts on your feelings.

We are now 15 deep in our player line up, all x LoE, salute to our Tyrant and carrying on in 26/36 and variant Oceans nearby, holding our own, what are your thoughts of us?

I greet with a thanks to your opinion, whether with us against u!

Thank you.

DeletedUser

HV have some decent players but the number of players might be a problem, except you have some allies around.

You also look to have interesting habbits like founding new cities and pretty turtle islands.

And...maybe a lack of humility sometimes like right now by asking what do we think of you and expecting to have nice comments. Typically femal: "hun, what do you think of my new dress?" ;) or I might be wrong, could also be lack of confidence in yourself or a need to be comforted...

You should pay closer attention to your members as not all of them are ex LOE as you stated :p

DeletedUser

And...maybe a lack of humility sometimes like right now by asking what do we think of you and expecting to have nice comments. Typically femal: "hun, what do you think of my new dress?" or I might be wrong, could also be lack of confidence in yourself or a need to be comforted...

Oh I like this, thank you!

DeletedUser

I'm not trying to mean now or anything hoops but what do you care what other players think of your alliance? Alliances are there to protect,support and help their members. As a leader (im guessing you are one) you are responsible for helping and looking after these members when problems may arise.

About your alliance High Voltage I don't them that well but have seen them around. That said i still no nothing about them to judge so I won't. Btw as long as your alliance,members and leaders are happy who cares about any players or alliances on the other side of the world. Thats just how i feel anyway.

DeletedUser

ask ur members how they feel
and improve, make the forums humorous and make them feel home
bring in skype and get to know about each other

they are led by a leader who is.....er...good...yeah a guy who is a tyrant..sorry a true leader:p
have confidence and recruit some more pros that will help u

DeletedUser

we are the coolest new alliance around.Where nobody is the boss and where we all get a say in what happens.We love it!

DeletedUser

Yup gotta agree with ben there. Without leadership there's not much co-ordination between players. Could make ye an easy target aswell.

DeletedUser

we are the coolest new alliance around.Where nobody is the boss and where we all get a say in what happens.We love it!

You are the coolest new alliance in your opinion John, though i will say i see some of HV in a new light nowadays ;)

DeletedUser

Let me clarify something here real quick....

First off I posted this while drinking, a big no no and it should of never been posted! However since it has I have one other comment for feedback.

What John meant by no leader is taken wrongly, we do have leadership here, I am the founder and when BLACKBREATH joined I made him co-founder. However when decisions are made on a lot of things I put a Survey up in the forums and we go on a vote system, that is what he meant. So far so good on the vote system but certain other things have never ever hit the vote system and never will. As founder I have to protect my players as far as this goes and in the instances that occur that it needs immediate attention I make that decision, or BLACKBREATH makes that decision, there is no vote about it, it is for the better of the Alliance that that decision is made.

DeletedUser

Let me clarify something here real quick....

First off I posted this while drinking, a big no no and it should of never been posted! However since it has I have one other comment for feedback.

What John meant by no leader is taken wrongly, we do have leadership here, I am the founder and when BLACKBREATH joined I made him co-founder. However when decisions are made on a lot of things I put a Survey up in the forums and we go on a vote system, that is what he meant. So far so good on the vote system but certain other things have never ever hit the vote system and never will. As founder I have to protect my players as far as this goes and in the instances that occur that it needs immediate attention I make that decision, or BLACKBREATH makes that decision, there is no vote about it, it is for the better of the Alliance that that decision is made.

Well just an update, im on my hols and missing the fun :(
seems 1 leader has done a runner and left HV hoping SDM will bail him out i expect and Hoops has retired brought forward by the sudden demise of this great alliance so it seems Mr Maher was right after all LMAO.

DeletedUser

Well HV have some good players with some decent friends nearby which comes from the Ex-LOE days and all that is doing is slowing our progress slightly. We know SDM members are helping but hey, Ex-LOE look after each other. HV are Weak and will ultimately Fall, very soon at the rate things are going.

When LOE crumbled and then merged into Carpe Jugulum and then into RDLM they set in motion their ultimate demise.

They got too big, split into Various Alliances (All still Friends) and now one by one they are beginning to fall down by the wayside. Some More easily than the others. Through various reasons and no doubt some of them will just argue this fact.

Spider Pigs (R.I.P) :eek:
HV (Soon R.I.P) :p
Ex-LOE (R.I.P) :eek:

Sooner or Later you will all go the same way.

No Disrespect intended but :pro:
Regards
Hoff :cool:

DeletedUser20019

I like how long you lasted in HV hoops... what a loser...you'll tuck tail and run anytime.

DeletedUser

yes ...i mean who is the loser!! You should comment on things you know about!!

DeletedUser

Why are we bothering talking about this. I cant even find High Voltage in Grepostats

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.