What Does the Sloth Say??

DeletedUser44027

Why am I on this list, fox?
EDIT: oh, I see, grey probably told you. Put me down as a maybe, as I'm going to be playing for Kad, who wants the same settings. If we do a .us server, or a different server than Kad, I can join. (I joined grey because he was going to .us, I hear it's easier over there :p)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hey awesome! Didn't realize you are here! Haven't played together since Paros... lol good times xD

DeletedUser38224

Paros was awesome, I doubt I can ever have the same experience again on Grepo.

DeletedUser

Why am I on this list, fox?
EDIT: oh, I see, grey probably told you. Put me down as a maybe, as I'm going to be playing for Kad, who wants the same settings. If we do a .us server, or a different server than Kad, I can join. (I joined grey because he was going to .us, I hear it's easier over there :p)

Yeah Grey said you were going..I will put you down as a maybe. Hope you can join :)

DeletedUser20415

you will need to wait a long period for such settings to be announced again mate, good luck

DeletedUser33530

I almost want to join this just for the sake of seeing how many complaints about our theme song we get

DeletedUser33530

I said almost. My focus is on Oropos and after that I'm quitting since I really hate this heroes feature.

DeletedUser44027

its not that bad...

i mean, its bad, but at the same time, its not a very big impact, at least so far.