What enemy player would you recruit...

• Thread starter BlackPaladin333
  • Start date

DeletedUser

(idea taken from Iota forum)

In this thread you post what enemy alliance member you would most like to recruit (assuming that you could move their cities towards you)

The we can have a poll and find the most wanted player :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

While i agree with that mango, i'd quite happily fight alongside bowzer - would make for some pretty scary BP gathering.
Agreed. I would say badg3r too but hes not an enemy per say.

DeletedUser

ok then, any other people we could add to a poll?

any others want to chip in?

DeletedUser345

I want to say yoyo but that would end the fun we've been having :D

DeletedUser

To me, it varies from time to time. Depends on their activity level and how well their playing. For a while I would have said Zoki & Azeter or however you spell her name (I'm not going look it up atm). However Zoki was recruited by an ally. And the other one is still in vmode to my knowledge and might have quit (not positive yet)

But as of right now, there is nobody in our enemies list I would want to recruit. However some of my leaders may want to recruit some. Depends on location, and where you are.

DeletedUser

I was going to start a thread about "Most feared player", but this one seems to cover it!

I'd agree with Prabha, Badg3r is a pretty relentless attacker and I'd be worried for my cities were he to show an interest in them :)

Valerio (as the player with most attack points) must be pretty sharp too.

DeletedUser345

I was going to start a thread about "Most feared player", but this one seems to cover it!

I'd agree with Prabha, Badg3r is a pretty relentless attacker and I'd be worried for my cities were he to show an interest in them :)

Valerio (as the player with most attack points) must be pretty sharp too.

But there not your enemies unless something has changed ;)

DeletedUser

I would recruit Hericles now, he gives good BP but dead annoying.

DeletedUser

qlander I have seen what he has done to wok and I still am amazed at how he is so active