What external tools are you all using?

DeletedUser37056

So i've been looking grepointel.com and it does not seem to have its info correct. Either no-one in conquering cities, and are opting to just build or it not working that great right now.

Since grepo-stats died & nf-oracle.com seems to have stopped at en-97 / Does not seem to be working either. What are the sites people use nowadays?

DeletedUser

grepintel blips on that occasionally but it worked for me yesterday, there is however a massive increase in founding cities rather than fighting for them (I guess it is easier), however one can counteract this blip by serching hourly point gain and checking for the big city gain if you want to prove the time someone took a city in a dispute.

vincaocao

Phrourach
For the curious minded, Grepoinfo is good in that it shows general world statistics and fighters of the day with decent layout. It also shows alliance changes over the past week, eg. how much BP gained every day, cities conquered and so on.

DeletedUser21774

For tools that are really well done, I think Inno ought to provide at least server support if not additional help and maintenance. GrepoStats was great, as was Grepo Intel, the Oracle and this Grepolife looks good too. What tires these unpaid volunteers is paying server costs while programming and paying to try and enjoy the game as well.

At first, the programming challenges are fun enough. But then all the players get as much utility out of them as the game itself. GRCR tools, DIO Tools, and these other appls are likely to fall by the wayside, making the game less enjoyable to play for those who have acclimated to their convenience.

DeletedUser37056

For tools that are really well done, I think Inno ought to provide at least server support if not additional help and maintenance. GrepoStats was great, as was Grepo Intel, the Oracle and this Grepolife looks good too. What tires these unpaid volunteers is paying server costs while programming and paying to try and enjoy the game as well.

At first, the programming challenges are fun enough. But then all the players get as much utility out of them as the game itself. GRCR tools, DIO Tools, and these other appls are likely to fall by the wayside, making the game less enjoyable to play for those who have acclimated to their convenience.

Yea GRCR is a great tool i hope they stick around. Inno should adopt a concurrency instead of the gold system... like KIN or something so people can donate a minute amount to people that provide external services.

DeletedUser

finally fixed the greasemonkey thing, apparently version 57 wasn't compatible to the monkey, but download version 58 and you get it back.