What Film does Grepolis remind you of?

DeletedUser

Ok, bit of fun seeing as it is a bit boring on here..

So which film does Grepolis or Abdera even remind you of most?

I'll be sending 3 random gifts to the 3 best replies!

DeletedUser

You know that movie with Adam Sandler in it? Yeah that movie.

DeletedUser30490

Game of thrones?:p
wish it had all of GOT,this is more of backstabbing and political poop

DeletedUser

Dodgeball ;)

I hope someone gets this...

lol you couldnt even get the Title right, man you really are an average joe! :p

The Producers

An interesting choice, shame you didn't elaborate though :)

Game of thrones?:p
wish it had all of GOT,this is more of backstabbing and political poop

Shame on you Druvi, not even a Movie!!!

However it did get me thinking as to which character I thought you would be most like ........

It's a toss-up between Rob Stark and Jorah Mormont IMO :p

The obvious choice for me would be "I'm Gonna Get You Sucka" ....... having not played in a while it seems "Mr Big" has taken over Grepolis and GOLD is contaminating the landscape, brothers are dying because of "OG" man .......... SHHHEEEIIIIIIIIIT!!!!

mvkq5c.jpg

DeletedUser50502

300, it reminds me of how battles are always going back and forth, and their is the Leonidas hero which is one of the main characters in 300. They are both set in ancient greece, both have to do with strategy and battle. They even share the same character of Leonidas!

DeletedUser

300, it reminds me of how battles are always going back and forth, and their is the Leonidas hero which is one of the main characters in 300. They are both set in ancient greece, both have to do with strategy and battle. They even share the same character of Leonidas!

Captain Obvious, congratulations, you have have just been sent 1000 Wood to your city SKYHOLD! :pro:

"I'm suck of these mother____ snakes on this mother____ plane" Isn't that Grepolis? Or at least the forums?

That would have got you a prize buddy, too late now though, I have to take your first answer lol

DeletedUser30490

Meh,it's the closest thing to grepo still :p
I think i'll go with rob:p

DeletedUser

Meh,it's the closest thing to grepo still :p
I think i'll go with rob:p

Yeah, well Rob did get a run at that hot chick, poor old jorah aint getting any and has greyscale, albeit alive still lol

DeletedUser

Yes. This is what it reminds me of.

DeletedUser50502

Captain Obvious, congratulations, you have have just been sent 1000 Wood to your city SKYHOLD! :pro:

That would have got you a prize buddy, too late now though, I have to take your first answer lol
1000 wood! It's what I've always wanted!

DeletedUser37468

Titanic

Basically cos so many large alliances that featured highly in the top 12 have sunk already

DeletedUser17748

Prometheus. Massive build up (wars etc) but eventually a bit of a let down.