Pnp What Goes On in Black Templars

DeletedUser

Never done a PnP, so I'm not quite sure if this qualifies, but hopefully it does. Sorry for the small pics, I don't know how to make them larger

So I wanted to join Black Templars, but this guy decided to stop me:
First Attempt.JPG

Oh really now? I didn't know that, and your fellow leaders certainly didn't either:
Second Attempt.JPG

Once in, the first thing I did was check their forums. It was a mess.
Forums 1.JPGForums 2.JPG

Who the hell has 4 offensive tabs and 3 defensive tabs? They used to have a thread where members would list players and leaders would invite them, but sadly it was merged into a single thread before I could take some pics.

Next I decided to check the pact list. Now, usually, you would expect quite a few pacts. This surprised me. They were bragging about how good they were to get a pact with Immortals, though.

Pacts.JPG

To finish things off, here is one of the "experienced" leaders who knows that rank is obviously better then average, or ABP:
Image contained banned content, so it was removed. Please remove the word from the image, and then put it back on.

I tried to secure leader rights by applying on the thread, but sadly they found out my intentions. There goes my first ever milestone :(

So yeah, as I said at the top, please don't hate on me if this isn't a PnP. This is my first time and I'm still not really sure how to structure these. Constructive Criticism is appreciated, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not bad effort, however I don't think there forums are that much of a mess, compared to ours, possibly because no one seems to use them ours are spammed to death

DeletedUser

Well to be honest our forums are messy but members can find what they need to.

My question to black templers is why u have 2 defence and offence?

DeletedUser

Not bad effort, however I don't think there forums are that much of a mess, compared to ours, possibly because no one seems to use them ours are spammed to death

LoL they are spammed but not a mess.

Well to be honest our forums are messy but members can find what they need to.

My question to black templers is why u have 2 defence and offence?

They don't know it themselves.

DeletedUser

Black tempters have gotten rid of all there acadamy's and are now red flag

DeletedUser

Sorry jorisva didn't realize the image was against the rules. I'll edit out the word and then put it back on

DeletedUser

Very nice work Quantam. It's always nice to see how badly set up the other MRAs are, and always good for a laugh.

Usually these alliances don't communicate well, I suggest you try to go into BT III or IV and see if you can get leader rights there.
Either way, will be fun to try. Need to do it fast before someone there reads here and tells leadership.

;)

DeletedUser

well Black Templars II have now disappeared and are now Hail Sithis, not sure if this was due to a huge fail of a conquest attempt on us, or internal problems with BTs, which ever I can see huge cracks appearing
White Pit has walked and a few of there bigger players

MRA's from the start of the world, never work,