What Happened To Dystopian Assassins?

DeletedUser

Dystopian Assassins seems to have disappeared from Rizinia. Any idea what happened to them?

DeletedUser

They got beat/jacked or something. Possibly a combination of both.

DeletedUser31214

long stroy short:

1. 1 player were accused to being spy and got kicked,
2, Without any proof of him being spy his mates left the alliance - with them more people left
3. But not sure what happened after that wasnt part of it anymore

DeletedUser

You have to start picturing alliances as Jenga towers. Some pieces you can pull and resort and nothing happens. If you pull the wrong or right depending on view point, towers come crashing down. It's really as simple as that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Our ally merge into DA in the final days but I left to start a new ally as DA was a such poorly ran ally - after a few days DA no more. I guess a lot of players join DA thinking their big number must mean good leadership - DA has no leadership when we merged into them.

DeletedUser

wow i need someone to explian excalty what happened to DA for me D: when i was last playing it was like a few months till WW dystopia was honestly dominating (recently became dystopia assassins around there) though i had to leave due to school/couldnt keep up log on etc.

DeletedUser26786

Well, many will dispute this account.

1st of all there were several spies in DA. 3 came over with Hash upon merging. 2 were there from what appears the beginning. As for the kicking of spies w/o proof, this is incorrect. There was proof in the council section that was NOT released in the main section and should have been. As well as several players discussed this on skype.

Although there was also others who Chucky said were spies and never supplied the proof.

As for kicking idiots who were of no help as team players, that should have been done from the beginning. Like it was in Dystopia. But due to the merge of Hash into Dystopia and the forming of DA, way too many rights were given by a founder who basically didnt give a HOOT who was doing what.

As for the Leaders, many leaders tried to do there best, but were getting dumped on when the Founders were unresponsive to request in PM, Skype or anywhere. As well as too many post on the forums were being deleted by a spy that was also ousted when discovered. The big issue was not enough players gave a HOOT to go after the traitors and wipe them out. Instead they wanted to sim the world away.

As for the WW, that was a joke for several reasons. The founder who was suppose to be in charge of that stopped doing anything, she did things half done and delegated the job to others who didnt do anything at all. several were suspected of passing info to enemy. Never did prove it though.

As for the disbanding of DA, that was a total surprise. It was and is still a problem that when you announce you are going into VM, the enemy is told and well you get attacked and cant do because the timer kicked in. I lost a city due to this. During my VM I was told on skype by Opooka that he was going to disband and regroup with trusted players and to delay WW. Well that was not voted on or decided by anyone else and well shortly after creating the new alliance, he disappeared and has not responded to anyone.

As well as many others who disappeared, Founders, Leaders, etc. It is a shame, many worked well with others and many were fed up with the indecisions of WW and players not cooperating.

As for the current alliance, there are still spies in the alliances and many have given up on the world due to players ghosting or jumping ship to screw up the WW. Needless to say WW was a waste of big time since HF had soooooo many players that had an unfair advantage over others.

Good luck to those who played a fair game. The others can go take a long walk on a short pier.

DeletedUser

#56 player 103 cities average cities 9003 points
#65 Attacker 374,945 points
#94 Defender 255,435 points
over all
# 73 total fighter points 630,380

Stop being a simmer and crying about ur inadequates. You do not deserve a crown.....try not to be in VM most the fighting time.

Love, Hellfyre

and X - HOG

PS Ganrnar Ghost already!!

DeletedUser

I guess it is unfair if we beat him :))

I like to see some cowbell here!!!

DeletedUser

I guess it is unfair if we beat him :))

I like to see some cowbell here!!!

Cow1.jpg

DeletedUser26786

#56 player 103 cities average cities 9003 points
#65 Attacker 374,945 points
#94 Defender 255,435 points
over all
# 73 total fighter points 630,380

Stop being a simmer and crying about ur inadequates. You do not deserve a crown.....try not to be in VM most the fighting time.

Love, Hellfyre

and X - HOG

PS Ganrnar Ghost already!!

As for the crown , I could care less who wins WW, it is just a game and I have never cared about WW on any of the worlds I have played on.

As for the ghosting, it will happens once i demolish my cities which is WHY my stats are dropping if you check them regularly you would see that.

Now that I have responded to you, as I was explaining to a previous Dys member more of what happened than you, any other DYs that wants more detail can hit me up on skype which is where i reside more...

BTW, congrats on the 7WW (ill begotten) I sleep well knowing I play a fair game

DeletedUser

As for the crown , I could care less who wins WW, it is just a game and I have never cared about WW on any of the worlds I have played on.

As for the ghosting, it will happens once i demolish my cities which is WHY my stats are dropping if you check them regularly you would see that.

Now that I have responded to you, as I was explaining to a previous Dys member more of what happened than you, any other DYs that wants more detail can hit me up on skype which is where i reside more...

BTW, congrats on the 7WW (ill begotten) I sleep well knowing I play a fair game

Enjoy deconstructing your cities...Sounds like a fun reason to log in daily.

DeletedUser

I've found the in game mods did act when evidence was presented and on the whole have done a pretty good job, to be fair the game has to be self policing to a point and it's the responsibility of us all to respect the rules.

DeletedUser

Hey Guys,

Just a reminder that we are still watching these parts of the forum. Please remember animated images are not allowed on the forum. We also do not allow profanity, masked or not. Ban discussions and cheating accusations are also not allowed, I will be handing out warnings and infractions in the future.

If you have any questions, please feel free to private message me.

Thank you,
Lane
Senior Moderator