What happened to -HaVoC- ???

DeletedUser

View attachment 4396
Today I was just having a look of alliance of ocean 45
and to my amusement Protoloctus who was apparent founder of HoVaC was in another alliance named -------
Maybe co-founders of -HaVoC- revolted against protoloctus and kicked him out ????

DeletedUser23384

View attachment 4396
Today I was just having a look of alliance of ocean 45
and to my amusement Protoloctus who was apparent founder of HoVaC was in another alliance named -------
Maybe co-founders of -HaVoC- revolted against protoloctus and kicked him out ????

No the leaders decided on making a new alliance because of all the deadweight in the older one:)

DeletedUser

I don't think its like that as they could have kicked dead weight out,and as far as grepostats was telling me,they didn't have too much deaweight

DeletedUser

That is correct. We left havoc to made an new alliance because of the dead weight in havoc. Rather then kicking them we left them together because they will be easy farms, and like this they are all together easy to find.

DeletedUser

I've done the same with the poor old R.O.M.A.N.S. Unfortunately, passed a week or so, the founder logged in and (falling ambition of a 12 year old) disbanded them ::aargh::

But their academy still exists and is quite farmable

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12324

isn't havoc now the alliance called "............." ? i'm very confused :p

DeletedUser17045

No, apparently, "--------" is only the "elite" of -HaVoC- and there are no dead meat in "-------". *Sarcasm intended*