What happened to my old account!

DeletedUser

Hello Corinth, i am the original nickossa... just popped in to see how things are going whilst docked up for a few days in dubai and was shocked to see the guy who i left in my account and number 1 in the world gone (was he overcome or did he just quit)... and my old enemies number 1(nothing new there). So whats gone on boys and girls, what happened over last dew months and look forward to hearing from my favourite people the soc bots lol. please let us know what the hell happened,

P.S. btw Soc, you know you still would be number 2on this world if i hadnt had to go hahaha, bet it still a bad reminder you will always be second best to me.

Well please let me all know what happened forum is a little hazy, i look forward to getting back to all this when i get back... if i ever get back that is, dont worry Soc i will let you all know when i get back.

DeletedUser

Yes I believe the guy you gave your account to quit shortly after you left, and your alliance folded fairly shortly after you left as well.

DeletedUser

Yeah, everything fell apart after you left, TVG rose up, SE and LoA merged to try to take PB down thats pretty much it.

DeletedUser14937

Pretty sure whoever you gave your account to quit in less then 3 days?

I must say we did really enjoy the bps from your cities though :p!

DeletedUser8969

Hello Corinth, i am the original nickossa... just popped in to see how things are going whilst docked up for a few days in dubai and was shocked to see the guy who i left in my account and number 1 in the world gone (was he overcome or did he just quit)... and my old enemies number 1(nothing new there). So whats gone on boys and girls, what happened over last dew months and look forward to hearing from my favourite people the soc bots lol. please let us know what the hell happened,

P.S. btw Soc, you know you still would be number 2on this world if i hadnt had to go hahaha, bet it still a bad reminder you will always be second best to me.

Well please let me all know what happened forum is a little hazy, i look forward to getting back to all this when i get back... if i ever get back that is, dont worry Soc i will let you all know when i get back.

you are forgetting we saw your city builds when we took them over after you gave up. nothing but a noob with a credit card.

DeletedUser

Dont forget this !

TrueRanks.png

DeletedUser

boy you are just starting to sound like remorce now

are you sure you two dont share a room

Craig your most likely a big noob if you needed to spend so much gold. Think of all that gold spent on the 1 city that remorce owned.

I hope you keep playing. With your credit card helping grepo so much to be better.

DeletedUser

Craig your most likely a big noob if you needed to spend so much gold. Think of all that gold spent on the 1 city that remorce owned.

I hope you keep playing. With your credit card helping grepo so much to be better.

yes innogames personally rang me and begged me to come back because they were about to go into administration

DeletedUser

Great to have you back. Make an account on the rim and start using that credit card!

No point saying things about soc as im sure if it was you vs him in a 1v1 with no gold you'd get hammered. Im also sure im not the only one that knows this.

DeletedUser

Pretty sure whoever you gave your account to quit in less then 3 days?

I must say we did really enjoy the bps from your cities though :p!

Really? Thought I took three more cities before I left. Maybe my memory is failing me. I was fighting your alliance almost by myself.
Hi Ben, this is Matt, hope everythings going well for you over there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5061

What happend was the guy who took over the account realised gold will only get you so far if you don't have a good team behind you just like you did I suppose. I never understood is why players take this game so seriously, that beef should have died when proto disbanded.

Anyways hope all is good nick/ben with you and you your fam, holla if you are thinking of playing again and want a invite link to Lamia.

DeletedUser

What happend was the guy who took over the account realised gold will only get you so far if you don't have a good team behind you just like you did I suppose. I never understood is why players take this game so seriously, that beef should have died when proto disbanded.

Anyways hope all is good nick/ben with you and you your fam, holla if you are thinking of playing again and want a invite link to Lamia.
As daizan said, effectively you are only as good as your team. It's also tough staying on 18 hours a day, being attack by Isajoon at 4am, lol. I took over nickossa's account.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry to point this out Nick but I thought you would of remembered that I took the No1 spot on ABP before you left. I have also left and gifted my old account to another player, from what I hear he is still doing quite well with it so maybe my city builds are better to play without heavy gold usage than yours.

DeletedUser

holla i am back hahaha, come on guys my builds bad hahaha, get real... lead server long enough and soc u know i could beat ya hands down buddy

Dia if you got that link i will come play with you guys..