What happened to NaTaRaJa?

DeletedUser

I look at the rankings and *BOOM* they disappear. What happened to them?

DeletedUser

yea i noticed this not that it matters for me as i jsut quit this world like yesturday. :)

DeletedUser

Oh for goodness sake. Somebody answer the question, instead of popping in spamming that you don't play this world.

DeletedUser

They dropped to 35th and only have 5 strong players remaining.

Reshuffling perhaps?

DeletedUser

Oh for goodness sake. Somebody answer the question, instead of popping in spamming that you don't play this world.

srry i get board eisily this makes things more interesting and fun keep things alive ya know. lol :D

DeletedUser

I don't know what happened honestly, but from doing my own research, it looks like it was not a case of the alliance being disbanded either accidentally or via sabotage. It seems the core of the group has split. I've seen former Nata players forming new alliances so perhaps internal struggles caused much of the membership to leave. I don't believe anyone pushed them (or could have) so far to split for purposes of safety or for being defeated. I wish someone with some internal knowledge could weigh in on this.

DeletedUser

so it seems

I've attempted to get the specifics, but all I've been able to ascertain at this time is that they imploded due to internal issues and have gone their sperate ways. And keep in mind that is rumors at best. A shame really.

It can be a difficult prospect to manage a group of skilled hardcore players and becomes even more difficult once they grow to larger sizes and factions develop. Creating an internal chemistry in an alliance full of aggresive players is always one the biggest challenges of running a strong alliance. I can say I've been lucky to have had, from day one, a group of players who worry more about each other than they do themselves and who take pride in Their alliance. I guess we'll find out for sure when someone from inside decides to explain what happened. Best I can do for you.

forty

DeletedUser634

Well from looking at the stats and history we know it wasn't a disband as they still have 5 members (some inactive). they'd recently lost their Leader Sparticuster from the game and their next top player B&B looks inactive too. I'm guessing like 44 they had internal issues to decide and have gone their seperate ways...

DeletedUser

weren't they the only alliance close enough to stand against the huns?

DeletedUser

As an Ex Nataraja member I know what happened. Some of you guys have some of the facts true and some facts wrong. All I have to say that there was some Internal disputes over leadership, Om decided to log on from his 1.5 months of being absent and not leading, Decide to kick out all members and stay with the original 5 members. Om and BnB do to log on once every 2 days and dont say a word. So basically they gave up on the alliance and when war with the huns is about to start he disbands the alliance.
Yes WAR was about to start. The Huns Won the War with out really throwing a stone.

DeletedUser

one of them made a new alliance called "Pink And Fluffy"its Quite Weird.

Cause i mean if they are to look strong why" Pink And Fluffy?"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Cause i mean if they are to look strong why" Pink And Fluffy?"

I know...when I read that name, I had visions of a Rambo Easter Bunny..LOL

As an Ex Nataraja member I know what happened. Some of you guys have some of the facts true and some facts wrong. All I have to say that there was some Internal disputes over leadership, Om decided to log on from his 1.5 months of being absent and not leading, Decide to kick out all members and stay with the original 5 members. Om and BnB do to log on once every 2 days and dont say a word. So basically they gave up on the alliance and when war with the huns is about to start he disbands the alliance.
Yes WAR was about to start. The Huns Won the War with out really throwing a stone.

Wow! Thats amazing! Nataraja was really growing!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow! Thats amazing! Nataraja was really growing!

Nataraja wasn't really growing, it was dieing. Just several members were growing the alliance. AKA Pink and Fluffy Killers.

AS for the Pink and Fluffy Killers, its a great name. An alliance isn't strong by its name, its strong by its members. How demoralizing will it feel if one of their members conquers your city with an alliance name like that. How can you go back to your alliance and say that you just got "FLUFFED". You wont be able to hold your head high no more.

DeletedUser

hmm if the fogoten pheonix picks up a good few of there good members they may eventyally be able to expand out to take on the huns very good alliance most organized ive ever been in. :)

but yes other wise nataraja was the only real alliance that could have stood up to the huns in my opinion.

woops just editing now didnt realize there was a second page sorry this is in reply to last post on first page sorry again all who i confused. :)

DeletedUser9816

wow Nat split.. i was a member with them before i moved to eta. this really surprised me coz in my time with nat everyone was kool and got along great!

RIP. NaTaRaJa you truly where a great alliance and i learned a lot in the time i was with you as well as having a great time :)