What happened to RDLM?

DeletedUser

One of the RDLM leaders is dumped by girlfriend + no peanut butter in the fridge + turkey dish is burned + gay boss makes a move on him + spiderman toy is missing the head ===> losing it ===> boots all members (bar the founder) ===> deletes own account.

The man simply had enough of it :)

DeletedUser3613

Which is why everyday i make sure i ask Daz if his set of teletubies toys is fine and whether he has plenty of bacon.

As i tell you daily mate "tinky winky and the lads are cool and the bacon fridge is stocked" :p

DeletedUser

Well, they are back, but cheez, their recruitment is not what it was... actually, their recuitment is extremely LOW nowadays :D

DeletedUser7213

Mra mra.

Most of them do, *shakes my head*

It's all aboot teh points.

DeletedUser

Apparently, they have not begun to fight yet...

I think they forgot how

DeletedUser

It disappoints me that RDLM (an alliance that claimed LOW were ''rubbish'' before hand has now merged with them) then gets them to merge into them. If they claimed the alliance was rubbish why would you later on agree to let them merge into you? Sorry RDLM but you lost alot of respect from me :(

DeletedUser

It disappoints me that RDLM (an alliance that claimed LOW were ''rubbish'' before hand has now merged with them) then gets them to merge into them. If they claimed the alliance was rubbish why would you later on agree to let them merge into you? Sorry RDLM but you lost alot of respect from me :(

I am sad to say I think I would have to agree with you on that tommy.

DeletedUser6635

Seems like most of gamma is going downhill slowly, ever since the LOE/TBS war ended things have been gradually declining