What happened to RDLM?

DeletedUser

Fusion rescues RDLM? You've invited lots of RDLM's players :eek:

Some deleted their accounts

KB invited 7 of them
PE invited 4
GH invited 6

Then, Fusion invited 14

actually there are 31 players of RDLM who have changed alliance since the downhill started. Fusion is the last one to extend any invitation, compared to GH and PE or KB.
More than half, were "rescued" by other alliances. What makes the other half stand out?

DeletedUser

Wow! Have you seen their average points per player!? It is under half most of the big players in the top 12 (that would be under 400k) and they have as many players as Fusion and the Hugs!!! Something tells me they are not going to last much longer with all this player snatching going on

DeletedUser6948

RdlM is dead. Sorry Guys but it is. There is a new alliance called the Borg and I wish them all the luck in the world but I can't be a part of it. I'm way past caring. I finally got around to checking on my cities today and discovered a CS in the harbour. I didn't care, on other occasions something like that would have had me doing my damdest to deal with it. I just said oh well and closed the screen. I had 30 cp and couldn't find the time to take a ghost let alone someone else's city. Definitely time to quit this world.

So Long Gamma it was great for a while.

DeletedUser

Good bye Deax :) if you want to play with a few of us on en26 drop us a line we are hiding in the rim ;) FB me :)

DeletedUser

RdlM is dead. Sorry Guys but it is. There is a new alliance called the Borg and I wish them all the luck in the world but I can't be a part of it. I'm way past caring. I finally got around to checking on my cities today and discovered a CS in the harbour. I didn't care, on other occasions something like that would have had me doing my damdest to deal with it. I just said oh well and closed the screen. I had 30 cp and couldn't find the time to take a ghost let alone someone else's city. Definitely time to quit this world.

So Long Gamma it was great for a while.

i have to agree with deax on this RDLM is dead. it hasnt been the same since the leaders quit, maybe one day the borg will get back to the standards of RDLM but i cant see it since all the original members have left the game or alliance, there is only a couple of us left now so we will see what happens.

deax it was good fighting along side you good luck with everything.

DeletedUser

Jeez, these ain't half changed. Just been nosying though grepostats and since the change they've done nowt but ghost/non alliance hunt!

Last edited by a moderator: