what happened to TFATP

DeletedUser

I was away for 30 days on vacation

now I am back and I am just wandering what happened to the alliance: The Free And The Proud ?

DeletedUser

merge

they merged into The forgotten Phoenix. So they are still there, they just changed around a few letters of their acronym..

DeletedUser

they merged into The forgotten Phoenix. So they are still there, they just changed around a few letters of their acronym..

Really, they all merged into TFP ? that is weird.. when I was last here( don't know things could have changed) TFP was a very strong selective alliance and the free and the proud was more like an educated version of an MRA.

DeletedUser

dmworald did a good job with the active members of The Free and the Proud.

strelo and chewy being 2 very able generals in Ocean74, brought over those they concidered worthy.Dave, b4 leaving left us a detailed dosier on each player, the man will be missed and was a true pro.

So..yes we took elements of the free and the proud into our alliance...and its one of the better decisions my council and i have made.

I think everyone knows TFP are no MRA.....but i am sure glad to took a chance on those guys..eachone a good player in their own right.
;)

DeletedUser

hats off then
nice........... I didn't know they were this much organized.