what happened to the good alliances?

• Thread starter DeletedUser5554
  • Start date

DeletedUser5554

in the old days the top 12 of the world wasn't bad (save a few) getting there past 1 month actually ment something and most the time 10 out of the 12 didn't suck and the other 2 were half decent.

it seems theres only half decent alliances in the top 12 (no offense to the better ones). and totally bad teams that shouldn't be there.

i mean i love RC's leader but 6 alliances? really? in omicron we ripped that up in a month.
also theres no elites just teams full of 90 players.

right now TC is tearing up GSA which i can understand GSA isn't that great and TC comes from theta...having led the former 2nd alliance there i can tell you how cutthroat that world was.

im TC is the only really good alliance im not saying it because im in it im saying it because its true.. they are coordinated and hard working.

i even saw the number 2 alliance lose to a bunch of MRAing noobs which i found unbelievable.

other noteable alliances: ONE* and Diehards. i feel as though these teams have some talent.

in other words guys can someone pick this thing up?

DeletedUser

I agree with the too many sister alliances, I would love to see some just merge and go their own ways, since in the end they will have to decide on what to do, and many will be disappointed to learn that their main will turn on them :(

DeletedUser5554

i never got the point of having 6 academies i mean what are you gonna do at world wonders? make 1 each and sing koombia? imo the alliances started slacking in quality after tau. in ithica i lead the number 2 alliance most the guys have never played before. it takes 6 alliances 4 in the top 12 to do any kind of damage to us...and its mostly inactives or people they horribly out number in 65. back in my day if you survived 6 top alliances you were elite and had experiance. i feel like if the top 6 top alliances gained up on someone in the top 12 that that alliance would break in a few weeks.

DeletedUser

What happened to the good alliances? You mean the fun right?

Well PFB died, half the fun went. SN died most of then fun went.

DeletedUser5554

i mean for other worlds aswell...there aren't to many good ones left out there it legit dropped off at about tau.

DeletedUser

Tau was like perfect settings and no morale. I have a feeling a good HW will be coming out.

DeletedUser5554

hw will take time to get good as everyone is preoccupied or doesn't have the badge.

i like the idea of an anarchy world...no alliances just 1vs1...or a 5 or 10 player alliance world.

and tau was perfect i remember leading there before getting destroyed by IGB...no morale isn't fun when its a bunch of 30-60k's vs 40-200k players hahaha :)

DeletedUser

Well, I am not complaining. I've got some new friends on Skype and overall we're having fun and kick some a****. There are still good players in ONE* that prove to be tough though

DeletedUser

i mean for other worlds aswell...there aren't to many good ones left out there it legit dropped off at about tau.

hehe, Tau rocks. I still play and get an average of 2 CS per day :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

old conquest system <3

i know macrocosmos from one* hes good and an awesome guy :)