What happened to The Greek Cities?

DeletedUser

That's where I was. I'm sorry I disappeared so abruptly, it was a great crew. How did it go? How did the strategies (two of them) pan out? We'd like to know

DeletedUser

They are Helios Rising now and they seem to be in a good position on the server. Don't know much else about the subject :p.

DeletedUser

We are all still here man!! We have moved forward in the world and are now called Helios Rising!

DeletedUser

That's where I was. I'm sorry I disappeared so abruptly, it was a great crew. How did it go? How did the strategies (two of them) pan out? We'd like to know

OMG hey phaneron :) I hope you remember me as I do you lol.

TGC did go to war with Supernova (well Opywang really) after he tried to force us to war with Unknown/Known. Eventually he gave up on the alliance and the members reformed into a new alliance, then we merged with that brother alliance of Lions of Macedon... can't remember the name off my top of head then WW talks begun with LoM and that reformed alliance which eventually merged with LoM and wanted them to war with us but never happened.

LoM and TGC (was called Helios rising then) worked together on WW islands and 2-3 month before WW started we merged into INVICTS.
Were now in the final phase of the WW stage and are at a stand off.

INVICTS (ranked no.1 alliance) - hold 3 WWs
Mercanry Warlods (ranked 2) - hold 3 WWs.
Defiant Prometheans (ranked 3rd) - hold none
Trident Shield (ranked 4th) - hold 1.
Spider Monkeys (ranked 5th) - hold none and i think have left the world, are not in a position to contend any WWs.

Right now were allied with DP and are going head to head with MW (had a few OPs on them and they are quite succesful.)
Trident Shield are still active but don't know whether they are actually allied or at war with MW.

We have a long fight ahead of us :)