What Happened to The Survivors?

DeletedUser

On 18 September 2012 at about 21:30 server time, someone logged into the account of one of my leaders and booted all but the founders, deleted the entire forum, dissolved the pacts, deleted the internal announcement, changed the external profile to something quite rude and signed another player's name to it.

The alliance is rebuilding quickly (I logged in about an hour and a half after it happened), a ticket sent to the moderators asking them if the techs could help us restore the forum at least and to please investigate the particular account that was used to log in and conduct this internal sabotage.

Please be assured that the original account holder was a person I trusted, so I believe that someone else logged into his account. Had I felt otherwise, he never would have the rights that enabled him to do this.

If you are an alliance leader and wish to know the name of the account, so that you don't recruit him, please contact me in game - I use the same log-in name as I do here :)

DeletedUser

It's easy to find out who did it - the account holder left a trail that we followed in the Alliance menu when he booted everyone lol. Anyway, I think we've got the active players back. The mods have looked after the offender - he won't be back, I'm sure!