What happened to the Undertaking

• Thread starter DeletedUser44027
  • Start date

DeletedUser44027

Well, title says it all. For the curious minds of this Forum, I will detail the war that never was between WRECKLESS Inc and The Undertaking.

PedroJameras, leader of The Undertaking, was having many RL issues leading up to the end of BP and was offline for long periods of time. When BP was about to break, since neither he or his multi-worlding second in command, Pheonixorder, were offline, a group of members decided to take it into their own hands and Gregflint negotiated a 48 hour NAP between the two alliances. During this time, Gregflint, unhappy with the poor online time of his leader, left and joined WRECKLESS. He left a recruiting message for WRECKLESS in the Undertaking forums. Quickly, as a good forum mod would, I moved it into the council section. There it was saw by one of the only active leaders, who proceeded to join WRECKLESS. :D well, after that several players left, and Pedro hadn't been online for about 18 hrs (and neither had Pheonixorder) so I took the hint and left, soloing it for about 5 minutes before accepting an invite into WRECKLESS. And, without launching an attack, Undertaking was defeated. Truely, it was a sad way for one of the few non-MRAs to go.

DeletedUser3049

i came here hoping to find a love story . i am dissapoint . ( but still better than twilight ) .

DeletedUser44027

No, a merge was never going to happen. Too many excitable players on both sides.

DeletedUser32498

It's sad to see alliances already disbanding and players that seem to not get along. That's where selective recruitment comes in and giving positions to experienced players.

DeletedUser44027

To be fair, three of the alliance's 4 initial leaders couldn't play due to external issues (third leader, Katugel, left due to RL). But their replacements weren't any good (not bad players, but Gregflint didn't get along with Pedro, MattyCool (the fourth initial leader) joined wreckless when the going got tough, and when I realised that the rest of the leadership was dead and that we wouldn't stand a chance once our NAP with Wreckless ended, I left too), and that's what killed them.

DeletedUser

Can anyone tell me when I became leader of The Undertaking? :O

DeletedUser44027

Oh, yeah, I did that before I left, since everyone else was inactive. I wanted to give you a fighting chance.

DeletedUser

Well, title says it all. For the curious minds of this Forum, I will detail the war that never was between WRECKLESS Inc and The Undertaking.

PedroJameras, leader of The Undertaking, was having many RL issues leading up to the end of BP and was offline for long periods of time. When BP was about to break, since neither he or his multi-worlding second in command, Pheonixorder, were offline, a group of members decided to take it into their own hands and Gregflint negotiated a 48 hour NAP between the two alliances. During this time, Gregflint, unhappy with the poor online time of his leader, left and joined WRECKLESS. He left a recruiting message for WRECKLESS in the Undertaking forums. Quickly, as a good forum mod would, I moved it into the council section. There it was saw by one of the only active leaders, who proceeded to join WRECKLESS. :D well, after that several players left, and Pedro hadn't been online for about 18 hrs (and neither had Pheonixorder) so I took the hint and left, soloing it for about 5 minutes before accepting an invite into WRECKLESS. And, without launching an attack, Undertaking was defeated. Truely, it was a sad way for one of the few non-MRAs to go.

Yeah, I've had some rough times lately so I don't have time for leading large alliances atm. I am joining the next world, but I won't let too many people in or I might just join an alliance :(

DeletedUser

Come on! I could single-handedly take out WRECKLESS Inc. Your alliance has poor resolve and also poor leadership.
How can this even be considered an alliance when y'all are just looking to save your own skin.

DeletedUser

HadesEmpire we will have to agree to disagree. I strongly believe that Wreckless is the best alliance on this server atm. We have a long way to go.. But they have some very good players.

DeletedUser25787

HadesEmpire, what's your ingame name I can't seem to find you

DeletedUser44027

HadesEmpire, what's your ingame name I can't seem to find you

Wow... What a coincidence. Threatens to rim us, then won't show his ign? Perhaps he's the man in WRECKLESS Stink. Always liked that name :p